|Product Dimensions||7 x 5 x 2.4 cm; 158.76 Grams|
|Item Weight||159 g|
(20, Silver) - Dealglad 20pcs Egg Tart Aluminium Cupcake Cake Cookie Mould Lined Mould Tin Baking Tool
|Item dimensions L x W x H||7 x 5 x 2.4 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.35 Pounds|
About this item
- ✅ STURDY & REUSABLE: This egg tart mold is made of food-grade aluminum, safety, non-toxic, not easy to deformation, can be used many times.
- ✅ NON-STICK TART MOLDS: The mini tart pans are easy to demould, making it easy release of baked goods.
- ✅ SEAMLESS TART SHELLS: The mini puto mold is seamless design, more easy to clean and maintenance; Wash in Warm, Soapy Water Before First Use and After Each Use.
- ✅ SMALL TART PANS: Top diameter: 2.75" / 7CM; Deep: 0.94" / 2.4CM; Bottom diameter: 1.97" / 5CM
- ✅ WIDE USAGE BAKING TOOLS: Perfect for baking fun desserts and treats, such as egg tarts, mini pies, puto, fruit tart, mini cakes, quiches, cupcake, pumpkin pie, muffins,pudding, jelly, chocolate and so on.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
100% brand new and high quality
Eco-friendly, food grade material, free of the chemical, safe for food contact
Durable, safety, non-toxic, not easy to deformation makes this pan great for any baking task.
It's easy to use and clean, bringing you much convenience.
Perfect for baking egg tart, puto, pastry, mini pies, fruit tart, strawberrytarts, flans, quiches, mini cake, cupcake, cookies, muffins, tartlets, chocolate, pudding, jelly, sandbakkels, desserts and other individual sized pastries.
With it, you have the chance to learn to make delicious egg tarts like those in bakery.
Top diameter: 2.75" / 7CM
Deep: 0.94" / 2.4CM
Bottom diameter: 1.97" / 5CM
Material: 100% Aluminum
20 x Egg Tart Molds
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amanda W White on 17 November 2020
By Melanie F on 29 November 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Happy with the size and is hard ! YOU CAN'T bend the mould !!!!! also can be reused
The only thing is few mould changed my egg tart's colour. Even i did give those mould a deep wash before and after.