- MCS (Muscle-Containment-Stamping) applies run-specific targeted compression to quads and calves for reduced muscle fatigue and greater stability.
- The only graduated compression technology proven to improve performance and speed recovery
- This item is made of our PWX (Power-Weight-Flex) signature fabric that provides an unparalleled combination of powerful compression, lightweight feel and maximum flexibility
- Reflective logos for greater visibility; Slim flat waistband for comfort with three rear pockets to store your essentials
- Moisture wicking technology to keep you dry and flatlock seams for chafe-prevention; Antibacterial; UPF 50+ sun protection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 22.86 x 5.08 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 May 2019
- Manufacturer : 2XU Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B078HRMHBD
- Item Model Number : MA5305b
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 28,064 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Yes, they're tricky to get on but once you have them on, they're extremely comfortable to run in and definitely seem to help with performance and post-run soreness. The sizing chart appears accurate...I even contacted 2XU directly and they confirmed that I should be getting a MEDIUM based on my height and weight. All my other tights are LARGE so I was a little worried these would be too small, especially considering that they're 'real' compression tights. Anyway, the sizing chart was correct and they fit perfectly.
They contain an anti-microbial coating so, according to the product information, you don't need to wash them as frequently as other clothing. I used my other 2XU pair for 3 runs before washing them and they were fine, so it *does* seem to work. With regards to washing them, use a 30 degree delicate wash and reduce the spin speed to about 400rpm (just to be on the safe side).
Overall, very happy with these even though they're expensive. Oh, and they also come with a 1yr guarantee.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 December 2019