- MCS (Muscle-Containment-Stamping) applies run-specific targeted compression to quads for reduced muscle fatigue and greater stability.
- The only graduated compression technology proven to improve performance and speed recovery
- This item is made of our PWX (Power-Weight-Flex) signature fabric that provides an unparalleled combination of powerful compression, lightweight feel and maximum flexibility
- Reflective logos for greater visibility; Slim flat waistband for comfort with three rear pockets to store your gear
- Moisture wicking technology to keep you dry and flatlock seams for chafe-prevention; Antibacterial; UPF 50+ sun protection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
2XU is the global leader in high performance apparel. Founded in Australia in 2005, 2XU graduated compression is designed in consultation with industry experts and backed with independent, scientific research by the Australian Institute of Sport. 2XU is the brand of choice for the world’s best athletes and sports teams in more than 40 countries worldwide. 2XU empowers athletes to train, perform, and recover in record time.
2XU MCS Compression Tights
Designed for athletes who want to take their high intensity training to the next level. MCS (Muscle-Containment-Stamping) applies targeted compression to sport-specific muscle groups to increase stability and reduce muscle fatigue. Constructed from our signature PWX (Power-Weight-Flex) fabric, these tights provide an unparalleled combination of powerful compression, lightweight feel, and maximum flexibility.
- Targeted Muscle Support
- Powerful Graduated Compression
Muscle Containment Stamping
MCS (Muscle-Containment-Stamping) provides targeted compression to support major muscle groups.
Powerful Graduated Compression
2XU graduated compression promotes circulation and reduces inflammation to help you train harder and recover faster.
Durable and Lightweight
Lightweight for maximum breathability and built to withstand even the toughest conditions.
Maximum flexibility to support dynamic movements in any direction with flat seams to keep you chafe-free.
|Compression Rating||20-30 mmHg||20-25 mmHg||25-30 mmHg & 20-25 mmHg||15-20 mmHg|
|Compression Profile||Strong graduated compression with MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted muscle support||Strong Graduated Compression||Options in strong and moderate graduated compression||Moderate graduated compression calibrated for air travel|
|Recommended Activities||High Impact||Medium to High Impact||Recovery||Travel|
|Lengths||Full, 3/4, Shorts||Full, 7/8, 3/4, Shorts, 1/2 Shorts||Full & Full with Stirrups||Full|
|Fabric||MCS & PWX||PWX & Thermal PWX||PWX||Interlock|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30.48 x 27.94 x 2.54 cm; 141 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 January 2018
- Manufacturer : 2XU Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B078HC91TK
- Item Model Number : MA5331b
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 64,868 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Die Kompression in M ist trotz meiner eher schmalen Beine wirklich gigantisch, in L sitzt sie wie eine immer noch ziemlich eng geschnittene, normale Laufhose. Dicker, fester Stoff, nach mehreren Wochen fast täglicher Benutzung (möglich dank Corona Homeoffice) keine Verschleißerscheinungen bisher. Benutze beide Hosen sehr gerne, könnte hier gar keine Empfehlung abgeben, welche Größe ich bevorzugen würde.
I ve got size M 178cm/76kg