- BENEFITS: Compression support for greater protection to abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles | Increased blood flow improves performance and agility | Reduced muscle stiffness, soreness and swelling | Improved muscle alignment
- TECH: Lightweight and powerful PWX fabric | PWX Flex 70D front panels and PWX 105D back panels | Multi-directional stretch | Flexible and breathable Body firming and sculpting fit FEATURES: Moisture wicking | Flatlock seams | UPF50+ sun protection | Antibacterial
- FEATURES: Moisture wicking | Flatlock seams | UPF50+ sun protection | Antibacterial | Extra wide jaquard waistband for comfort
- Perform: Medium to high impact training, competition, aerobic sports, cycling, gym/fitness, climbing, hiking, winter sports, cross training and HIIT (high intensity interval training) | Travel
- SIZING: See COMPRESSION specific SIZE CHART | Warranty + Care: 12 month warranty with proof of purchase. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
2XU is the global leader in high performance apparel. Founded in Australia in 2005, 2XU graduated compression is designed in consultation with industry experts and backed with independent, scientific research by the Australian Institute of Sport. 2XU is the brand of choice for the world’s best athletes and sports teams in more than 40 countries worldwide. 2XU empowers athletes to train, perform, and recover in record time.
2XU Perform Compression Tights
Designed to maximize athletic performance by stabilizing muscles, increasing circulation, and speeding recovery. Constructed from our signature PWX (Power-Weight-Flex) fabric, these tights provide an unparalleled combination of powerful compression, lightweight feel, and maximum flexibility.
- Powerful Graduated Compression
- Seasonal Prints
Powerful Graduated Compression
2XU graduated compression promotes circulation and reduces inflammation to help you train harder and recover faster.
Durable and Lightweight
Lightweight for maximum breathability and built to withstand even the toughest conditions.
Maximum flexibility to support dynamic movements in any direction with flat seams to keep you chafe-free.
All of the performance maximizing technology in bold seasonal prints.
|Compression Rating||20-30 mmHg||20-25 mmHg||25-30 mmHg & 20-25 mmHg||15-20 mmHg|
|Compression Profile||Strong graduated compression with MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted muscle support||Strong Graduated Compression||Options in strong and moderate graduated compression||Moderate graduated compression calibrated for air travel|
|Recommended Activities||High Impact||Medium to High Impact||Recovery||Travel|
|Lengths||Full, 3/4, Shorts||Full, 7/8, 3/4, Shorts, 1/2 Shorts||Full & Full with Stirrups||Full|
|Fabric||MCS & PWX||PWX & Thermal PWX||PWX||Interlock|
- Package Dimensions : 27 x 26.7 x 1.7 cm; 107 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 January 2017
- Manufacturer : 2XU
- ASIN : B01IFLRG6Q
- Item Model Number : MA4478b
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,508 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- #104 in Men's Exercise & Fitness Apparel
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good pricing too. A very reliable and consistently high quality compression shorts.
Top reviews from other countries
I recently had a strained thigh muscle from my workout and I had purchased a set of thigh braces but I could see wearing these shorts as an alternative to the thigh braces which provide about the same level of compression and support while being thinner and lighter. The price is high if I compare to regular compression shorts such as Under Armor but it's not really a fair comparison as the level of compression and support is better in the 2XU shorts. It would be more of a fair comparison to say a pair of compression shorts and a pair of thigh braces vs the 2XU shorts. In that comparison the 2XU shorts are still a little more expensive but they are also more versatile and comfortable. Overall I like the shorts even with minor issue that I noted and I would recommend them as a really good alternative to wearing compression shorts and thigh braces.