- BENEFITS: Compression support for greater protection to abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles | Increased blood flow improves performance and agility | Reduced muscle stiffness, soreness and swelling | Improved muscle alignment
- TECH: Lightweight and powerful PWX fabric | PWX Flex 70D front panels and PWX 105D back panels | Multi-directional stretch | Flexible and breathable Body firming and sculpting fit FEATURES: Moisture wicking | Flatlock seams | UPF50+ sun protection | Antibacterial
- FEATURES: Moisture wicking | Flatlock seams | UPF50+ sun protection | Antibacterial | Extra wide jaquard waistband for comfort
- Perform: Medium to high impact training, competition, aerobic sports, cycling, gym/fitness, climbing, hiking, winter sports, cross training and HIIT (high intensity interval training) | Travel
- SIZING: See COMPRESSION specific SIZE CHART | Warranty + Care: 12 month warranty with proof of purchase. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
2XU is the global leader in high performance apparel. Founded in Australia in 2005, 2XU graduated compression is designed in consultation with industry experts and backed with independent, scientific research by the Australian Institute of Sport. 2XU is the brand of choice for the world’s best athletes and sports teams in more than 40 countries worldwide. 2XU empowers athletes to train, perform, and recover in record time.
2XU Perform Compression Tights
Designed to maximize athletic performance by stabilizing muscles, increasing circulation, and speeding recovery. Constructed from our signature PWX (Power-Weight-Flex) fabric, these tights provide an unparalleled combination of powerful compression, lightweight feel, and maximum flexibility.
- Powerful Graduated Compression
- Seasonal Prints
Powerful Graduated Compression
2XU graduated compression promotes circulation and reduces inflammation to help you train harder and recover faster.
Durable and Lightweight
Lightweight for maximum breathability and built to withstand even the toughest conditions.
Maximum flexibility to support dynamic movements in any direction with flat seams to keep you chafe-free.
All of the performance maximizing technology in bold seasonal prints.
|Compression Rating||20-30 mmHg||20-25 mmHg||25-30 mmHg & 20-25 mmHg||15-20 mmHg|
|Compression Profile||Strong graduated compression with MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted muscle support||Strong Graduated Compression||Options in strong and moderate graduated compression||Moderate graduated compression calibrated for air travel|
|Recommended Activities||High Impact||Medium to High Impact||Recovery||Travel|
|Lengths||Full, 3/4, Shorts||Full, 7/8, 3/4, Shorts, 1/2 Shorts||Full & Full with Stirrups||Full|
|Fabric||MCS & PWX||PWX & Thermal PWX||PWX||Interlock|
- Package Dimensions : 27 x 26.7 x 1.7 cm; 107 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 January 2017
- Manufacturer : 2XU
- ASIN : B01IFLRG6Q
- Item Model Number : MA4478b
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,758 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- #213 in Men's Exercise & Fitness Apparel
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good pricing too. A very reliable and consistently high quality compression shorts.
Top reviews from other countries
I used to run in sweatpants. Tights were something for girls, is what I thought (and was taught). But when I went for a run in the rain the sweatpants soaked up water and became heavy and cold. I set aside my ego and tried a pair of UnderArmor tights I had as a thermal layer for running. It was a revelation! Even though I thought everyone was looking at me, it felt almost like I was running naked! No flapping fabric, almost no weight, supportive. But the fun didn't last long as the UnderArmors degraded into worthlessness in a few months time. I then tried Nike, which was good, but had a horrible fit. Decathlon- good fit, cheap, but horrible flexibility and worthless durability.
Inspired by reviews I then bought 2XU. Wow! Perfect! They're lightweight, really supportive, very durable, but very expensive. Luckily they are often on sale.
I now have a few long 2XU tights, ranging from the old full length tight, to tr2 and accelerate full length and short.
I use them for trailrunning, cycling, hiking, and climbing. This last use challenges them for durability, but the freedom of movement and the support is worth it! An added plus when used for climbing and trailrunning is that compression gear increases your spatial awareness of your limbs, meaning you feel where your feet are without looking. Climbing and trailrunning are all about precise footwork, so this is a great advantage. Obviously this works better for full length tights than shorts.
The pairs I use for climbing are full of holes at the knees, which is understandable, but doesn't decrease usability. The pairs I use for running or after-run compression are still in minty condition, the oldest pair being multiple years.
I highly recommend these!
Had this pain for 20 yrs