- BENEFITS: Targeted muscle containment support for superior protection to abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles | Increased blood flow improves performance and agility | Reduced muscle stiffness, soreness and swelling | Improved muscle alignment
- TECH: Lightweight and powerful PWX fabric | PWX Flex 70D front panels and PWX 105D back panels | Multi-directional stretch | Flexible and breathable Body firming and sculpting fit FEATURES: Reflective logos for greater visibility | Flatlock seams | UPF50+ sun protection | Antibacterial and anti-odour technology
- FEATURES: Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit | Flatlock seams to reduce chafe | UPF50+ sun protection | Full length compression tight | Internal key pocket for essentials
- Elite: Strong graduated compression tailored to medium and high impact training, competition, aerobic sports, running, cycling, training, climbing, hiking, winter sports, cross training and HIIT (high intensity interval training)
- SIZING: See COMPRESSION specific SIZE CHART | Warranty + Care: 12 month warranty with proof of purchase. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
2XU is the global leader in high performance apparel. Founded in Australia in 2005, 2XU graduated compression is designed in consultation with industry experts and backed with independent, scientific research by the Australian Institute of Sport. 2XU is the brand of choice for the world’s best athletes and sports teams in more than 40 countries worldwide. 2XU empowers athletes to train, perform, and recover in record time.
2XU MCS Compression Tights
Designed for athletes who want to take their high intensity training to the next level. MCS (Muscle-Containment-Stamping) applies targeted compression to sport-specific muscle groups to increase stability and reduce muscle fatigue. Constructed from our signature PWX (Power-Weight-Flex) fabric, these tights provide an unparalleled combination of powerful compression, lightweight feel, and maximum flexibility.
- Targeted Muscle Support
- Powerful Graduated Compression
Muscle Containment Stamping
MCS (Muscle-Containment-Stamping) provides targeted compression to support major muscle groups.
Powerful Graduated Compression
2XU graduated compression promotes circulation and reduces inflammation to help you train harder and recover faster.
Durable and Lightweight
Lightweight for maximum breathability and built to withstand even the toughest conditions.
Maximum flexibility to support dynamic movements in any direction with flat seams to keep you chafe-free.
|Compression Rating||20-30 mmHg||20-25 mmHg||25-30 mmHg & 20-25 mmHg||15-20 mmHg|
|Compression Profile||Strong graduated compression with MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted muscle support||Strong Graduated Compression||Options in strong and moderate graduated compression||Moderate graduated compression calibrated for air travel|
|Recommended Activities||High Impact||Medium to High Impact||Recovery||Travel|
|Lengths||Full, 3/4, Shorts||Full, 7/8, 3/4, Shorts, 1/2 Shorts||Full & Full with Stirrups||Full|
|Fabric||MCS & PWX||PWX & Thermal PWX||PWX||Interlock|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 12.7 x 5.08 cm; 197 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 March 2018
- Manufacturer : 2XU
- ASIN : B01IFLSQ4C
- Item Model Number : MA4411b
- Department : Men’s
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,985 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The only problems is that they are starting to wear in the crotch area and I'm seeing little holes, if I can get another month or so out of them that will be it I think.
I think I will try another brand because buying 100-150$ legging every 3 month is not in my budget range.