- Benefits: Targeted muscle containment support for superior protection to abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles, Increased blood flow improves performance and agility, Reduced muscle stiffness, soreness and swelling, Improved muscle alignment
- Tech: Lightweight and powerful PWX fabric, PWX Flex 70D front panels and PWX 105D back panels, Multi-directional stretch, Flexible and breathable Body firming and sculpting fit
- Features: Reflective logos for greater visibility, Flatlock seams, UPF50+ sun protection, Antibacterial and anti-odour technology
- Features: Drawstring waistband for adjustable secure fit, Flatlock seams to reduce chafe, UPF50+ sun protection, Full length compression tight, Internal key pocket for essentials
- Elite: Strong graduated compression tailored to medium and high impact training, competition, aerobic sports, running, cycling, training, climbing, hiking, winter sports, cross training and HIIT (high intensity interval training)
- Sizing: See Compression specific Size Chart Warranty + Care: 12 month warranty with proof of purchase. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 24 x 14 x 4 cm; 260 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 October 2017
- Manufacturer : 2XU
- ASIN : B01NBXQHLN
- Item Model Number : 2XUMA4411B-BLK-GLD-S
- Department : Men’s
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,248 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- the New MCS actually does as advertised and holds in your muscles in place better
- the sizing does seem abit tight as I was in the 5 11 80-85 kg range so maybe I should have got the MT version as I may grow out of these when going to gym again
Excellent upgrade and I enjoy running more now that my compression tights actually compress