- MCS compression targets key muscles, tendons and fascia to improve performance
- Graduated compression with invista Lycra promotes blood flow to reduce muscle fatigue and damage
- 360˚ knit construction creates a consistent, yet power pressure around shins and calves
- Lightweight material allows for increased airflow to help you stay cool; 80% Nylon/20% Lycra
- Anti-bacterial and moisture-wicking properties keep odors and sweat in check and 50 UV fabric adds extra protection against the sun's rays
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
2XU is a global leader in high performance apparel. Founded in Australia in 2005, 2XU graduated compression is designed in consultation with industry experts and backed with independent, scientific research by the Australian Institute of Sport. 2XU empowers athletes to train, perform, and recover in record time.
2XU Compression Calf Guards
2XU Compression Calf Guards provide powerful support to reduce muscle oscillation and minimize muscle damage. Graduated fit helps promote an efficient warm-up pre-exercise and a faster recovery post-exercise.
- Powerful Graduated Compression
- Polygiene for Antibacterial Odor Protection
- Flatlock Seams
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.32 x 22.86 x 25.4 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 November 2017
- Manufacturer : 2XU
- ASIN : B00591UN52
- Item Model Number : UA1987b WHT/WHT XS
- Department : Unisex-adult
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,929 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #922 in Women's Fashion
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
A few things I've found as must knows about the product:
- Measure your calf muslce in a relaxed state and order based on this
- Mine fit comfortable prior to running. As I warm and and my calves expand from running they tighten up nicely. (I measure 17 inches and the Large fit perfect) If you are at the low end of the size chart you might want to order down a size.
- Their is a front and back to these and they do fit better with the log wear in the front.
- Wash them by hand if you want to keep the reflective logo intact
- These are very breathable. One of the main reasons I ordered these over some of the other products is the claim for breathability.
- With a prior injury I took the suggestion of several reviews to wear these post running for a while. I found this is one of the most theraputic times to have them on. As I'm back stretching and relaxing after my runs the continued support has really helped my calves to relax.
Worth a shot for the price, time will tell how they hold up.
(I am not a compensated reviewer)