- Benefits: Graduated compression to promote increased circulation for recovery Highest power denier targeted support to calf + shins Reduced muscle fatigue, soreness and swelling Faster recovery
- Tech: Seamless construction for greater comfort Multi-directional stretch Zoned ventilation for breathability
- Features: Moisture wicking to keep the skin's surface cool and dry Graduated fit Proprietary X-lock branding
- Active + Recovery: Ideal for running, ballsports, training, HIIT and all-day wear
- Sizing: See COMPRESSION specific SIZE CHART Warranty + Care: 12 month warranty with proof of purchase. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 33.15 x 19.43 x 3.56 cm; 64 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 January 2019
- Manufacturer : 2XU
- ASIN : B07JN954FG
- Item Model Number : 9336340725053
- Department : Unisex Adults’
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,983 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To my amazement after 1 day of using these, I had no over night cramping, none, slept all night no problems, and I have been waking up 2-3am every night for the last month with leg cramps, have tried stretching, magnesium tablets, pickle juice, everything. Super Happy!
I also noticed some reviews said the sizing on the packages didn't match the 2XU site, as of 1/10/2020 the size matched perfect for me, my calves were 41cm and I bought a large, they are fairly hard to get on but give good compression, if you want them to be a bit more comfortable or if you are at the higher end of the size guide I would buy the next size up if you are not wearing them running, if running then id buy as per the sizing guide to stop them falling down.