|XX-Small||76 - 80||86 - 90|
|X-Small||81 - 85||91 - 95|
|Small||86 - 90||96 - 100|
|Medium||91 - 95||101 - 105|
|Large||96 - 100||106 - 110|
|X-Large||101 - 105||111 - 115|
- The only graduated compression technology Proven to improve performance and speed recovery
- This item is made of our PWX (power-weight-flex) signature fabric that provides an unparalleled combination of powerful compression, lightweight feel and maximum flexibility
- Reflective logos for greater visibility
- Mid-rise waistband for a secure fit with rear zip pocket
- Moisture wicking technology to keep you dry and flatlock seams for chafe-prevention; antibacterial; UPF 50+ Sun protection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 26.7 x 25.8 x 3.6 cm; 192 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 August 2018
- Manufacturer : 2XU Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B07GFCGNDR
- Item Model Number : WA5312b
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 291,667 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Like some other reviewers said, these pants are horribly tight at the ankle. I could barely get them on and when I did it wanted to cut off my circulation. The tough area seemed too loose to provide any compression. For the price, they definitely didn’t have a quality feel to them. So disappointed but I also ordered some CompressionZ pants and those are a keeper!
The compression seems effective. As with any other compression shorts/pants I have warn I always have less tightness in my hamstrings after a run. The little slide in pockets in front and rear are useful to hold keys or a smaller phone (think iphone 8, not Plus). The rear pocket also has a nice little reinforced hole to allow for a headphone wire. I've always appreciated this in the rear as it keeps the wire out of your way when running