|Color||Black / Black|
|Style||Fitness Hi-rise Comp Tights|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer||2XU Pty Ltd|
|Item Model Number||WA5382b|
|Product Dimensions||60.96 x 2 x 2.7 cm; 145 Grams|
2XU Womens Tight WA5382b-P, Womens, Tight, WA5382b, Black/Black
- The only graduated compression technology Proven to improve performance and speed recovery
- This item is made of our Interlock signature fabric that provides moderate graduated compression in a buttery soft, extra comfortable finish
- Body-sculpting full coverage fabric for a smooth streamlined fit
- High-rise flat waistband provides extra support to the abdominal muscles and flattering coverage to the core area
- Moisture wicking technology to keep you dry and flatlock seams for chafe-prevention; antibacterial; UPF 50+ Sun protection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
2XU's fitness high-rise compression tights offer graduated compression coupled with the buttery feel of interlock fabric to provide stabilizing muscle support and flexible lightweight comfort. Protect your muscles from damage and improve recovery with a milder level of our graduated compression technology and elite in vista lycra fabric. Fit to flatter your shape at the gym and beyond, these tights offer a high-waist flat waistband as well as contoured panels to keep you looking and feeling great wherever your training takes you.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I put these leggings on and felt amazing , the fabric was thin but sturdy, compression was tight but not restrictive, the high waist was perfect height - I was excited and ready to head to the gym. I did a squat in front of my husband to show off my new pants and he laughed and told me they were see thru. I said there is no way these expensive pants aren’t squat proof ... I thought he was joking. He then described my underwear in great detail and finally took a picture during my squat to show me.
I have leggings from all different brands and price points , none of them are see through.
I was so disappointed in these 2xu ones. I thought they were built for CrossFit/Spartan/bootcamp stuff but they are not. Idk why the other reviewer said they were not see thru , she may need to have someone take a picture for her and really see. I would have been so embarrassed at the gym in these. Returned. The quest for perfect leggings continues...