|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||1 Trisuit|
|Item Model Number||WT5533d|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 17.78 x 7.62 cm; 176 Grams|
2XU Women's Wt5533d Trisuit
- SBR VENT (CF AND CB PANELS): This Italian fabric, engineered in accordance with RMIT University’s fabric technology testing, delivers extreme cooling properties while being exceptionally aerodynamic.
- Low denier construction, 3D mesh structure and cross-section yarns ensure the ultimate fabric to keep your body cool, dry and comfortable.
- Built from 70D elastane, SBR Power offers unmatched power, durability and strength. Featuring high-denier nylon yarn for impressive support and moisture management, as well as a mid-level gauge for impressive muscle stabilization.
- Utilising a nylon-LYCRA bre matrix with high- lament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal air ow engineering, Sensor Mesh represents the ultimate in moisture management. With the inclusion of LYCRA fibre from Invista, unparalleled comfort is assured.
- Quick-drying long course triathlon chamois fused onto a high-density, hydrophobic foam base to manage moisture and deliver the comfort required to go the distance. Ample support for the bike while remaining discreet for the run.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Re-engineered in accordance with RMIT University’s latest research, the Perform Front Zip Trisuit delivers the advanced cooling and ventilation technologies required to conquer the rigors of triathlon. SBR POWER is built for muscle stabilization and lower body support for unmatched power and durability. The Italian SBR VENT fabric delivers extreme cooling properties while being exceptionally aerodynamic. Paired perfectly with SENSOR MESH X zoned paneling for vital moisture management and air ow management, this garment is built for all-round performance across short and long course racing.