|Price:||+ $8.45 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Powerful PWX compression supports shins, calves, ankles, Achilles and arches of the foot
- The graduated fit promotes circulation for muscle performance, reduced swelling and faster recovery
- Additional padding in the heel and balls of feet increase comfort
- Antibacterial and moisture-wicking properties keep odors and sweat in check
- 50 UV fabric adds extra protection against the sun's rays
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sitting or standing, Flying or driving, running or cycling, the benefits of compression socks are endless. 2XU 24/7 compression socks are designed for all-day comfort, helping increase circulation and energy, while reducing swelling and fatigue. Extra padding and a seamless toe cage provide serious comfort, while breathable, high-tech fabrics keep your feet cool throughout the day.
From the manufacturer
2XU 24/7 Compression Socks
The 2XU Twenty Four 7 Compression Sock incorporates cotton for greater comfort all day everyday. Strategically designed with greater padded zones provide added cushioning to the heel and balls of feet. This is an ideal sock for those who sit for long periods of time during travel or at work or those standing on their feet all day when decreased circulation can cause swelling and fatigue. Graduated compression improves circulation to counteract this for fresher feet and legs throughout the day.
- Product Dimensions : 17.78 x 5.08 x 12.7 cm; 117.93 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 March 2015
- Manufacturer : 2XU Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B00ZS3KXV0
- Item Model Number : WA3245e-P
- Department : Womens
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 65,497 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I think I have 9 pairs of 2XUs, with 4 of them being the 24/7 ones with cotton. (Yes, I have spent way too much money on socks!) The ones without cotton are also very good, with perfect graduated compression. But I prefer these for all-day wear.
I have found this brand to be of very high quality, and they hold up quite well. I always air dry them, however, and I think that plays a big part in preserving the elastic component of the sock. These socks are expensive, but are worth the money.