Enhance your purchase
|XX-Small||76 - 80||86 - 90|
|X-Small||81 - 85||91 - 95|
|Small||86 - 90||96 - 100|
|Medium||91 - 95||101 - 105|
|Large||96 - 100||106 - 110|
|X-Large||101 - 105||111 - 115|
- The only graduated compression technology proven to improve performance and speed recovery
- InterLock is a signature fabric that provides moderate graduated compression in a buttery soft, extra comfortable finish
- Mid rise waistband for a secure fit
- Moisture wicking technology to keep you dry and flatlock seams for chafe prevention
- UPF 50+ Sun Protection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
2XU Women's Fitness Compression Tights
- Package Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 May 2019
- Manufacturer : 2XU Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B01HJG9LQG
- Item Model Number : WA4177b-P
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I have used them twice in two days - for a short run, and a weight lifting workout. They are easy to put on for compression tights. The compression is light/medium compared to their other products, but very good. Just the right amount to keep everything in place, help with blood circulation and feel secure, without making you feel like a sausage. Great for normal runs or working out.
They reach my ankles just at the top of the ankle bone (which doesn't happen often, as my preferred inseam length for tights is around 30"+ (34" to 36" for pants)). They are super comfortable, didn't move during my run, and didn't hamper me during my lifting session. The waist band is comfortable, I really, really appreciate the mid-rise, I hate when it's too high. I got the charcoal color, and they're squat-proof. Oh and while they're a bit lower in the back, thanks to my rounded butt, they cover more than enough and I didn't have to pull anything up.
I like them so much that I would buy another pair if the blue was available in Medium Tall. I hope next season's colors come out soon.