|Price:||+ $11.29 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Benefits: graduated compression for increased circulation for less swelling | reduced long haul fatigue and muscle stiffness
- Features: seamless linked toe cage for greater comfort | Vented toe panel for greater breathability | anatomical left and right sock for improved fit
- Fabrics: lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics | merino wool blend and padded zones in the footbed for greater comfort
- Recovery: air travel - DVT protection | all Day wear
- Warranty + care - 12 month Warranty with proof of purchase from an authorized 2XU seller. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
2XU Women's Flight Compression Socks
- Package Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 117.93 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 January 2017
- Manufacturer : 2XU Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B01N6Q4NPV
- Item Model Number : WA4430e-P
- Department : Womens
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My surgeon recommended 2XU compression socks only, I bought multiple versions of the 2xu brand. The Alpine ones are great foot and ankle support as well- they are foot specific. I wear them over 8 hours daily...I work at an elementary school and am walking over 17,000 steps a day most days. I could not function without them, they have made a huge difference and have minimized my swelling and pain. I have had multiple foot and ankle surgeries and I wish I would have bought them sooner. I have 7 pairs. The Flight ones are smooth and comforting. I have worn them flying and love them on the weekends. The Alpine ones I wear on work days. They are worth every. single. penny.
I am 5'3" and weigh about 205lbs. I wear women 9 shoe, and the Large is perfect. the Xl fits, but the sock ends up too long for my calves, so the Large is perfect. I will purchase more pairs eventually as needed, but these are now the only socks I wear.