- BENEFITS: Compression support for greater protection to abductor and glute muscles | Increased blood flow improves performance and agility | Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries, stiffness, soreness and swelling | Improved muscle alignment
- TECH: Lightweight and powerful PWX fabric | PWX 70D front and 105D back panels | Multi-directional stretch | Flexible and breathable
- FEATURES: Power comfort wide waistband | Body firming and sculpting fit | Flatlock seams | Moisture wicking | Discreet under uniforms | UPF50+ sun protection | Antibacterial
- Active Use: medium to high impact training, competition, aerobic sports, running, yoga, spin, pilates, gym/fitness, climbing, hiking and winter sports, cross training and HIIT (high intensity interval training)
- SIZING: See COMPRESSION specific SIZE CHART | Warranty + Care: 12 month warranty with proof of purchase. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
2XU creates high performance apparel for athletes worldwide. Founded in Australia in 2005, 2XU is the brand of choice for the world’s best athletes and sports teams in more than 40 countries worldwide. 2XU empowers athletes to train, perform, and recover in record time.
2XU Perform Compression Tights
Designed to maximize athletic performance by stabilizing muscles, increasing circulation, and speeding recovery. Constructed from our signature PWX (Power-Weight-Flex) fabric, these tights provide an unparalleled combination of powerful compression, lightweight feel, and maximum flexibility.
- Powerful Graduated Compression
- Seasonal Prints
Powerful Graduated Compression
2XU graduated compression promotes circulation and reduces inflammation to help you train harder and recover faster.
Durable and Lightweight
Lightweight for maximum breathability and built to withstand even the toughest conditions.
Maximum flexibility to support dynamic movements in any direction with flat seams to keep you chafe-free.
All of the performance maximizing technology in bold seasonal prints.
|Compression Rating||20-30 mmHg||20-25 mmHg||15-20 mmHg||25-30 mmHg & 20-25 mmHg||15-20 mmHg|
|Compression Profile||Strong graduated compression with MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted muscle support||Strong Graduated Compression||Moderate Graduated Compression||Options in strong and moderate graduated compression||Moderate graduated compression calibrated for air travel|
|Recommended Activities||High Impact||Medium to High Impact||Low to Medium Impact||Recovery||Travel|
|Lengths||Full, 3/4, Shorts||Full, 7/8, 3/4, Shorts, 1/2 Shorts||Full, 7/8, 3/4, Shorts||Full & Full with Stirrups||Full|
|Fabric||MCS & PWX||PWX & Thermal PWX||Interlock||PWX||Interlock|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 25.4 x 5.08 cm; 140.61 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 April 2018
- Manufacturer : 2XU Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B00J3I9KYM
- Item Model Number : WA3027b
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I’ve had Skins compression leggings but never tried 2XU. I was between sizes and opted for the lower size, which fits me perfectly. They were ridiculously comfortable, like a second skin and reached just above my knees like my previous compression shorts.
The X on the side is similar to the photo, a muted dark colour. There’s a small pocket at the front that could hold keys, and no draw string. They feel like an improvement over my previous shorts, might have to invest in another pair.
Worth the money
Definitely support my hip and hamstring.
Could be deeper on the tummy, prefer a high waist. Does roll down a little at waistband. However, this prob due to my shape not the product.