|Product Dimensions||43.94 x 18.03 x 11.94 cm; 2.11 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.11 kg|
Pure Coco Coir Doormat with Heavy-Duty PVC Backing - Natural - Size: 17-Inches x 30-Inches - Pile Height: 0.6-Inches - Perfect Color/Sizing for Outdoor/Indoor uses.
Enhance your purchase
|Pile height||Low Pile|
|Item weight||4.65 Pounds|
About this item
- COCONUT COIR: The doormat is made of 100% pure coconut coir, which is one of the strongest natural fibers in the world. The material easily captures moisture, dirt, and other particles. Due to the way our coir mats are cut, sizing may show slight variations. Light shedding may naturally occur when unrolling coir mats out of the package the first time.
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: The eco-friendly material has a heavy-duty .60” thick pile, and is made so there are no patches where you can see through to the PVC mat below. With coconut coir doormats, some shedding is inevitable, but through our professional shearing procedure we’ve reduced it to a minimum.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Coconut coir is naturally resistant to bacteria and fungi, making this the most low-maintenance doormat possible. It is also water-resistant, and will dry quickly so you won’t need to worry about mildew or moldy messes. Simply shake it out or vacuum it once in a while, and let the coir do the rest.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR: The rug is designed specifically for both indoor and outdoor use, making it ideal for any room or entryway in your home. Built to last, the durable material will withstand whatever weather or conditions come its way.
- GREAT GIFT: Easy to use and even easier to love, the coco coir doormat is a great low-maintenance gift, and ideal for both friends and family alike.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Coir or coconut fiber is a natural fiber extracted from the outer husk of coconuts and is widely used in products such as floor mats, doormats, brushes and mattresses. Coco Coir is the fibrous material found between the hard, internal shell and the outer coat of a coconut. The coir fibers are tough and strong with excellent scraping properties, helping remove dirt and moisture from any footwear. The coir fiber is wildly known for its excellent water-resistant capabilities and is elastic enough to twist without breaking. The fiber fully absorbs water, almost identical to how cloth absorbs water.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 9 December 2020
: To discharge, slough off, usually gradually, ultimately resulting in complete non-existence.
i.e., "The new doormat deshedigrated over the course one month leaving nothing except coconut-based fibers strewn around the porch, living room, patio and kitchen that when vacuumed, clogged filters and required dissassmbly of both upright and handheld vacuums to restore proper function of vacuum.
Reviewed in the United States on 11 February 2019