7Goals Capri Pants for Women French Terry Lounge Capri Sweatpants with Pockets
- ➤MATERIAL: 95% cotton and 5% spandex terry capri pants,soft, stretch and breathable material with great mositure-wicking and quick-drying ability, keeps you stay cool and dry all the time
- ➤FRONT POCKETS: This lightweight capris with two big and deep pockets for holding your mobile phone, keys, cards or some cash
- ➤ADJUSTABLE DRAWSTRINGS: Elastic waist&adjustable drawstring capris for a loose and casual fit,medium thickness is great for wearing in Spring, Summer, Autumn
- ➤ELASTIC WAISTBAND:High waisted pants with tapered leg for better adjustment, available in S/M/L/XL/2XL for petite girls women teens,paired greatly with shirts, tank tops, yoga tops.
- ➤OCCASIONS: This black/navy blue/grey joggers is ideal be lounge capris,active running pants, workout pants, hiking pant,yoga gym exercise fitness pants,achieving maximum comfort and flexibility
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 26.5 x 15.7 x 8.1 cm; 291 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 March 2020
- ASIN : B085RSJSQH
- Item Model Number : 7GPAN0005DGS
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 77,116 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #291 in Women's Sports Pants
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
One thing I really like is the white cord. Looks cute, and has enough give that I don't have to untie and re-tie... just leave it and rely on the elasticized waist. The waist btw, is kind of tight.... well, all they had left was size small and others said they ran small so I took a chance. For ref, I am 5'2, 150lbs. A medium or large would have been better, but I still wear and enjoy them. As long as I don't have a stomach ache then are okay. Oh, and I like the high waist and the front pockets. Rear pockets would have been too good, lol.
The material is nice and substantial with a significant amount of spandex. Comfort: I wouldn't want to sleep in them, but comfortable enough for daytime. Doesn't pick up lint much which is a biggy imo. If the interior didn't leave black lint on my shins, these would have gotten 5 stars.
Update: When washed the white cord turned gray due to the black body. I'd say they didn't shrink significantly. Held up well.
So got another pair in navy!