82 Days Womens Casual Solid Long Stretch Swing Maxi Skirt Plus Size Made in USA
- Maxi skirts are a wardrobe staple for most of us during the spring and summer, but they can also be worn during the fall and winter as well. That's what's so great about them - they're versatile, easy to style with anything, and incredibly comfy. If you didn't buy one yet, you need to for spring, because there are so many outfits you can create with one.
- Wear your maxi skirt with a crop top. Wear it higher on your waist so you show very little skin, or wear it lower to bare your stomach. Whatever you're comfortable with. Layer a blazer over a tee and maxi skirt for an easy fall or winter look or Kick your outfit up a notch by layering with a jean jacket. This is great for fall or spring.
- MATERIAL & CARE INSTRUCTIONS: MADE IN USA with premium soft stretch fabric ( 95% Rayon / 5% Spandex ). Hand Wash or Machine Wash Cold Delicate Cycle / Hang Dry
- Model is 5' 6" and wearing size Small
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 22.35 x 19.3 x 5.33 cm; 294.84 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 March 2017
- ASIN : B00K01VPBW
- Item Model Number : F-ASK-9001RS-BGE-3X
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 136,253 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #725 in Women's Skirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The skirt is not too tight - it just hugs the body just right, and is really flattering. I washed it in the cold cycle before wearing and it held up nicely (even though I would recommend gentle cycle). Definitely very happy with this purchase.
Reviewed in the United States on 16 December 2018
I was not disappointed. This will stretch and be comfy for the rest of my pregnancy, and is still pretty and normal looking enough to wear after the birth. I wear yoga pants under it, or a long shirt to cover my underwear line.
I ordered red, and it is a vivid vintage red- almost a hot or bright red.
The package arrived on time :D