90 Degree by Reflex - High Waist Power Flex Leggings - Tummy Control Yoga Pants
- The High Waist Tummy Control Power Flex Leggings by 90 Degree by Reflex are the affordable yoga pants whether you’re working out in the gym or lounging at home. These 28 and 25 inch high waisted athletic leggings also act as comfortable shapewear that keeps you hugged in and looking slim. Perfect for everything from yoga to a barre or spin class or even making a fashion statement tucked into boots, these shapewear leggings will fit your needs!
- With a wide, high rise waistband with tummy control and a hidden pocket, these yoga leggings are perfect for active women. Featuring 90 Degree by Reflex’s signature ReBound Basic material, the workout leggings are moisture wicking with four-way stretch material that promotes both compression and support. In addition, a gusset crotch to maximize free movement and interlock seams to minimize rubbing and chafing make these leggings for women the perfect yoga pant for working out or going out.
- 90 Degree by Reflex is a lifestyle brand that combines style, comfort, fit, and performance. The high quality activewear is both affordable and accessible, perfect for fitness enthusiasts and everyday athleisure.
- The 28 inch high waisted leggings come in several different colors and materials. SOLID COLORS: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex. BLACK: 87% Nylon 13% Spandex/88% Nylon 12% Spandex. Wash cool your yoga pants with like colors and lay flat to dry. Remember, don’t heat dry!
- 90 Degree by Reflex’s high waist leggings are sold with a 30-day, full-money-back warranty and can be returned no questions asked. Add these workout pants to your cart by clicking the "Add-to-Cart" button and buy it now.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
90 Degree by Reflex
- Rise and shine with the High Waist Tummy Control Power Flex Leggings by 90 Degree by Reflex. These high waisted leggings are soft, stretchy and perfect for hitting the gym or relaxing at home. With a 28 inch inseam these pants fall at just the right length! Designed to offer compression, comfort, and style all in one, the tummy control leggings are sure to become your go-to pant. Featuring 90 Degree’s by Reflex’s signature ReBound Basic fabric you’ll feel compressed and comfortable all at the same time. Plus, the ReBound Basic material is sweat and moisture wicking so you’ll stay dry regardless of how sweaty you get in the studio. This technical material also provides a four-way stretch so you bend and stretch as much as your workout demands.
- Perfect for your distinct lifestyle and sense of style, these pants include hidden pockets in the waistband to stash essentials for maximum convenience.
- With 90 Degree by Reflex, you’ll find ease in knowing that your apparel is as strong as you are. From the studio to the street, and lounging in between, Reflex offers the perfect fit every time.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 33.53 x 24.89 x 2.03 cm; 222 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 February 2018
- ASIN : B015XA2HGQ
- Item Model Number : PW7929
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,796 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #11 in Women's Pant Leggings
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had high hopes for these leggings but unfortunately, they were too big and felt like plastic. I'm typically a size 6 in Lululemons and ordered a medium. I expected that they may be slightly too large but when they came, I was swimming in fabric - mostly around the crotch area.
I'm sad to say that I'm returning these and not at all Lululemon dupes as many YouTube and online reviews describe.
For some reason the full length is a different material even though it’s meant to be the same. A Medium is baggy and way too long. One pair is also slightly bigger than the other. I’d buy these leggings again but next time in a small.
Top reviews from other countries
So comfortable and the high waist is really supportive on my mum tum - to the point where I have worn the shorts version under a dress!!
I am a 12-14 and the M fit great.
Sometimes I get some initial roll down if I put my phone in the leggings pocket but once I have adjusted they are usually good for the rest of my run. High recommend.
They fit well and are fully opaque, but they don’t feel as soft as I’d like and especially seem to pick up every little bit of lint ( and in my case cat hair ) around .