- >>Designed with crescent shading in the butt. Very stretchy, light, and flattering. The contour is pretty subtle and sits at the perfect spot on your legs.
- >>Fits perfect/Squat proof. Featuring with seamless knitted fabric. Definitely squat proof! Hugs the body in all the perfect places.
- >>Scrunch Seamless Form flattering contours. Comfy and make butt look great. You will obsessed with these leggings.
- >>The Workout Smile Contour Seamless leggings is suitable for yoga, runing, gym, cycle and so on.
- >>BUY WITH FULL CONFIDENCE: We are so confident that you will love A AGROSTE yoga pants. We will 100% solve your problem, even you wear the leggings many times or long times, or you just dont like it, we can refund or send a replacement, so any problem pls contact us first, thank you!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.21 x 22.5 x 2.39 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 May 2021
- Manufacturer : AGROSTE
- ASIN : B094Q8LYGM
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 437 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 2 November 2020
I am 5'10, 197lbs, 33in waist with a 43 inch booty and 35 inch legs. Momma is THIKK and yummy.
Let me tell you.... I have been on the HUNT for pants that have compression, look good, DON'T fekking move every 5 secs, are squat proof, actually full length on my long gams, high waisted with minimal to no rolling....
I bought these in a large, took them out and said "rut roh..." because they looked a little.....little. But, I was willing to give it a go.
They have a lot of compression.... I felt very held in. And they really don't move. The waist band is wiiide... and high. It feels like you can wear it where ever feels most comfortable for you.
*BE AWARE: These pants have the scrunch butt, which we can create an epic 🐫 in the front if you pull them up TOO high, so be cautious...unless that's what you're going for..and in that case.. you know what day it is!*
The color of these pants....I thought is was going to be like...LIME GREEN.... in the picture you can see the 2 different colors When, the green and the kind of grayish between the green. Its actually opposite. When the lines seperate, the lime green pops.....like when you squat, or walk, or bend over.... during action movements. But when at rest, its like the lime green material has a grayish film over it. I like it because it makes the pants a more versatile outfit choice.
Reviewed in the United States on 26 May 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 31 March 2021