|Item weight||21.6 Kilograms|
|Max Weight Recommendation||150 Kilograms|
|Is Assembly Required?||Yes|
|Warranty Description||5-year warranty|
ALFORDSON Gaming Chair Racing Chair Executive Sport Office Chair with Footrest PU Leather Armrest Headrest Home Chair (Blue)
|Max Weight Recommendation||150 Kilograms|
|Item weight||21.6 Kilograms|
About this item
- DESIGN CONCEPT: The ALFORDSON supreme racing office chair is born for serious gamer, and the smart working executive who loves the adrenaline of residing in a gaming chair. Our all-metal frame racer chair is the ultimate for movers and shakers like yourself.
- HIGH GRADE MATERIAL: A stylish chrome base with TUV certified casters, Intertek approved PU leather, SGS approved Gas-Lift system and tilt function can weight up to 150kg delivering absolute five star luxury.
- EXCELLENT COMFORT: Combined with retractable padded footrest that suits your personalized positions while sitting, sleeping or playing games. An elite in quality and design, your solution to true comfort.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: It features a sturdy chrome base with up to 150 back recline adjustment and 360 swivel, the seat height can be adjusted from 42 cm to 52 cm, you can lock the position of reclination as you wish. Upholstery crafted from premium PU leather and generous foam paddings ensures optimal durability and easy cleaning.
- WARRANTY: For your peace of mind, the office chair comes with a 5-year warranty,and ,if you have any question,please feel free to ask.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ALFORDSON Racing Office Chair
- The AlfordsonTM supreme racing office chair is born for serious gamer, and the smart working executive who loves the adrenaline of residing in a gaming chair.
- Our all-metal frame racer chair is the ultimate for movers and shakers like yourself.
- Our range is available in multiple colours and designs, browse our store and choose one that best suits you or your room. Take the stress out of work and experience superior comfort at your desk - order your AlfordsonTM executive office chair today!
- Smart racing office chair;
- Heavy-duty all-metal frame racer;
- S-curve design with detachable lumbar and neck cushions
- Generous and high resilience foam paddings;
- Up to 150 back recline adjustment;
- Able to lock the reclination position;
- Retractable padded footrest
- Premium universal Smoothly 360 swivel wheels;
- Deluxe tilt adjustment;
- Deluxe PP plastic armrests with padding, wide and supportive;
- Perfectly contour your body shape;
- Eliminates back and shoulder pressure;
- Steady chrome base, not as easy as plastic base to get dirty
- Intertek supreme PU leather
- SGS gas-lift, no worries about explosion
- TUV caster wheels
- Triple-layer seat: PU leather + resilience foam
- High weight capacity: 150kg
- Colour: White, Orange, Grey, Blue, Red
- 1 x Alfordson office gaming chair
- 1 x Assembly manual
|Recline Adjustment||90°- 150°||90°- 150°||90°- 180°||90°- 180°||90°- 150°||90°- 150°|
|Adustable lumbar support||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Armrest style||linked||linked||rotatable& height adjustable||rotatable& height adjustable||linked||linked|
|Available colour||Gold, Blue, Grey, Pink, Orange, Blue&White, Green, Red, White, All Black||Red, Green,Blue, Gold,Grey,||Red, Yellow,White||Red, Green,White, Blue||Black, White||Black, Pink, Grey|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Considering the price, the general look and comfort of the chair I am still happy with my purchase. But be warned, this may be more DIY that most people can handle.
The chair is comfortable and felt like good quality for the value. But within just a day the right hand side arm rest started to wobble. It’s because the joints don’t fit well and when I emailed them about it they did not write back to me. So far my experience with the product hasn’t been satisfactory.
But I’m giving three stars cuz it serves the purpose. But you get what you pay for, nothing more, nothing less.
2. Missing Screw J(M8 25mm), left arm can not be installed
3. Right arm plastic deformed, manufacturer issue. Can not install the white plastic round lid given, very ugly
Their solution is wrong and terrible, instead of sending me the correct size screw they ask me to drill the hole bigger. They give me an undersized screw and ask me to make the hole bigger?!!
The Danny's solution is :
ask the customer to accept $15 refund as compensation to purchase missing screws and try to install the left arm by drilling the hole bigger.
1: The armrests are linked with the chair back, and the height adjustment lock is a pressure clamp. Therefore, if you try to adjust your position in the chair by pushing down on the armrests to wriggle your bum into a more comfortable position, the backrest will immediately slide down to the lowest height as the clamp cannot be tightened enough to support much weight.
2: The base of the chair is held on by 2 pairs of screws, but all the pressure to keep the chair stable when you lean back or forth is put on the outer pair. Due to manufacturing defects, the width of the screws don't quite match the inserts. My unit will not sit stable on the base, and when tightened, the screws quickly dethreaded the inserts due to the diameter mismatch.
3: The base pressure rod which adjusts the height of chair failed recently after about 10 months of use, so my chair sits at minimal elevation. Fine for me due to my height, but no doubt inconvenient for people with taller desks.
4: The padding was functional upon purchase, but after about 6 months of daily use, the padding under my arse had been pressed flat by my, admittedly quite considerable, weight. I put a cushion there, and had no further issues, but this is not a chair for long stints of sitting upon, your bottom will not thank you. The little cushion to provide lumbar support still work fine however.
The instructions given were terrible on a few steps for example the first step where i had to put in the wheels, the instructions told me to just put them in where there is in fact a technique you gotta perform that i had to youtube how to do.
Some of the screws were glued together or something and i had to use pliers to pull them apart.
This was the first time i ever built a chair before though and i did ot myself, nly taking me 2 hours roughly so to someone with experience its probably not that hard.
But from what iv seen of other comments, ordering this chair looks to be a bit of a gamble, i got lucky so im satisfied but others might not be.
There is only one small problem, is some lining of the holes were little off, ended up using a metal filer to file the metal to make it align the hole(as shown in the photo, the bottom two holes have been shaved larger), otherwise everything else is perfect easy to assemble☺♥ Very affordable as well.
Update 19/11/19 - So good I got two.