- Polyester with high spandex content fabric provides extra support while perforated, molded cups provide breathability, encapsulating fit, better shape, and maximizes support
- Adjustable and padded straps with "Q ring" clasp ensures comfortable, customized and versatile fit; soft, chafe-resistant, adjustable chest band provides next-to-skin comfort
- Sonic weld clasp holds chest band with three loop options
- Strategically placed performance engineered mesh for breathability and reflective details provide visibility
- Medium to high impact, for B/C cup sizes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Our Mission :
ASICS has been developing sports footwear and apparel for more than 50 years. In this time, innovation has been the key to our introduction of design philosophies that have revolutionised the world of sports. At our research and development centre in Kobe, Japan, we work in close collaboration with male and female athletes. Through our scientific approach we have strived to create highly innovative sports product solutions that our customers rely upon. Technologies, such as core GEL cushioning system and Flytefoam are renown for enabling the most comfortable and performance-enhancing footwear and apparel on the market, for athletes and active consumers alike.
This innovative approach, based on scientific research and collaboration with athletes, has been central to our key objective:
Producing innovative sports products solutions and technologies to help athletes and active consumers achieve their goals.
- Package Dimensions : 20.07 x 19.81 x 6.1 cm; 82 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 August 2017
- Manufacturer : ASICS Sports Apparel
- ASIN : B01MQTKLA6
- Item Model Number : WU2788
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Note I bought a different lightweight bra by ASICS in XXL and it fit perfectly. This one was too small though. Makes me wonder if they have a standard size or not. Bummed that this bra did not work out.
For reference, I normally wear a size 40C-D.