ATTRACO Women's Solid Swim Bottom Beach Bikini Bottom High Waist Swimwear Bottom
- Double Criss-cross Style: Different from other regular razorbacks, it creates a breezy feeling and an energetic female figure with open back design to easily let air flow in
- Breathable Pinhole Mesh: Lightweight to wear; Quick-drying and sweat-wicking to keep the body cool down; Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Shape Your Body Well: Stretchy fabric helps move without restriction for a comfortable fit; An optional compression to wear; Not easy to run out of shape after washing
- Delicate Switching: Scoop neckline design to reduce friction while wearing; A hip-hugging cut with flatlock seams ensures a great dressing pleasure
- Versatility: An ideal tank top for an intense workout, physical training, meditation yoga, body fitness, or causal use; A great compression to keep the body in good shape
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 23.6 x 14.6 x 3.6 cm; 77 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 October 2020
- Manufacturer : ATTROCO
- ASIN : B08KZD8N52
- Manufacturer reference : ZFB2197LBL-S
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I ordered this in a small. I am 5'1, ~110lbs. I usually wear a 2 or 4 in jeans and either a small or medium in underwear/swim bottoms. This fit very well, much to my surprise and relief. It comes up to just about 1 inch below my belly button, which is what I wanted. The ties can be adjusted, so there is some wiggle room which is great. It didn't give me a muffin top, like the pair I am replacing. And, unlike so many other suits, it covered a good portion of my behind - I don't feel like it's all out there.
I haven't put them to the test, but they seem to be as well made as any other suit I've owned. I'll update if that changes.
Reviewed in the United States on 13 July 2017
I have some fugly hips. These are just the right fit to cover the awesome patch of chunk I can never get rid of. Just a nice handle of chunk on my hips (so frustrating). Most swimsuits I have to pull up and over my fugly hips or pull down over them, which leaves the swimsuit looking totally akwardly placed. These bottoms do not. Score!