|Item weight||663 Grams|
|Number of pieces||1|
Accuweight 207 Digital Kitchen Multifunction Food Scale for Cooking with Large Back-lit LCD Display,Easy to Clean with Precision Measuring,Tempered Glass
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||20 x 16.3 x 3.7 cm; 663 Grams|
About this item
- Electronic gram scale equipped with 4 high precision sensors to give you accurate weight all the time; weight capacity from 5g to 5000g ( 11lbs / 5000ml / 176 fl oz); accurate to within 1g/0.1oz
- Our digital meat scale tempered glass platform, is not only safe and hygienic but also easy to clean and store
- User-friendly: zero/tare function of the food scale allows you to zero out containers when weighing multiple ingredients, quick unit conversion
- Units of measurements available: pounds, ounces, grams, milliliters, fluid ounces; digital scale built with 3.2inches large blue backlight lcd display, makes for much easier readability
- Multifunctional: kitchen scale cooking provides low battery and overload indication; auto shut-off function; 2 aaa batteries (included)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Accuweight AW-KS005WS digital food scale features a tempered glass surface, 4 highly accurate sensors and with its sleek and modern look, this meat scale never looks out of place. The food scales digital weight tempered glass surface, which can weigh up to 11 lbs is accurate to within 1 gram, is 3 times stronger than regular glass, while being easy to clean and hygienic. The blue backlit LCD display lets you know the weight of your item even in the dimmest rooms and displays your item weight in any unit of measure you prefer, such as pounds, ounces, grams, fluid ounces and milliliters.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The large digital display is welcome and it is easy to choose units, and zero out weights.
Good value imho.
Found the Accuweight to be inaccurate, in that it doesn't seem to want to register small shifts in weight, of say 2-3grams or more.
Top reviews from other countries
The screen is indented into the face, which does a great job of catching flour, sugar or what ever you happen to be weighing – or spilling – water included. The buttons are cheap & nasty, though they do work fine, but do an excellent job of catching what the screen misses.
Worst of all is the accuracy & responsiveness. If you think this will weigh to the nearest 1g think again. I've placed over 1g on them gradually from tare and no response. The general responsiveness is absolutely awful. It can take up to a second for the display to update with the new weight, this makes measuring anything a total pain – and even more inaccurate – especially when weighing out liquids.
Overall, poorly designed, slow & inaccurate. Going in the bin.
And yes, I put new batteries in it when it started malfunctioning.
It fluctuates by upto 300g, which obviously makes it unusuable.
Will attempt to return but apparently the return window is only a month so I would consider it a poor purchase unless u have money to throw away for products that don’t work.
These are riidiculously easy to use with a bright, clear display and easy to press buttons. I will never buy any other brand again.