|Color||24 Bright Colours|
|Package Dimensions||33.5 x 27.43 x 3.81 cm; 1.38 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.38 kg|
Mont Marte Acrylic Paint Set 24 Colours 36ml, Perfect for Canvas, Wood, Fabric, Leather, Cardboard, Paper, MDF and Crafts
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$1.95 (7%)|
|Colour||24 Bright Colours|
About this item
- Mont Marte acrylic paint set contains 24 bright colors: this set comes with 24 vibrant colors in convenient 36ml tubes, suitable for most art and art techniques.
- Great lightfastness and gloss finish: these acrylics will glide smoothly onto canvas, paper, wood, ceramic, etc. and fast dry to a glossy finish.
- High quality pigments: the creamy consistency and high pigments offer great covering power for large areas and fine details.
- Great mixability: the clarity and brilliance allow for superb color mixing to provide a bigger color palette of shades and tones.
- Versatile for most art and art techniques and suitable for most painting surfaces including Canvas, Paper, Wood, Fabric, Leather, Cardboard, MDF and Crafts
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Dive into the world of painting with the Mont Marte Signature Acrylic Paint Set.
This set comes with 24 great colours that dry quickly to a semi-matte finish.
Whether you're a student or an artist, create something new today.Features:
24 x 36ml tubes
Suitable for most painting surfaces
Dries to a semi-matte finish
Handy hints: Clean up with warm soapy water while wet.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 3 December 2019
I was looking to do some drip painting also but the creamy consistency did not allow it to be thinned in a way to allow consistent colour whilst in a runny consistency.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 November 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 January 2020