AerWo Christmas Tree Skirt 48 inches, Red Black Buffalo Check and Burlap Christmas Tree Skirt for Holiday Christmas Decorations, 6 Layers Ruffled Xmas Tree Skirt
Enhance your purchase
|Closure type||Hook And Loop|
About this item
- ❤ Perfect Size: Our Buffalo Plaid Christmas Tree Skirt measures 48" in diameter, perfect for any size trees. Closes in the back with 3 hook and loop fasteners, quick and easy for Xmas tree decorations
- ❤ 6 Layer Ruffle Design: Classic red and black buffalo plaid cotton matched natural burlap ruffle, gorgeous and beautiful, add a vintage and elegant charm of your Christmas
- ❤ Premium Quality: Made of soft cotton fabric and 100% natural jute burlap, carefully sew with double layers, fill with attention and love. Comfortable and Soft touch, the favorite spot for pets in winter
- ❤ Whether you use this exquisite tree skirt under the tree or as a table cover to help create, or dress up, a focal spot over the holidays it is bound to draw a lot of attention from friends and family
- ❤ AerWo is professional in all kinds of parties supplies, we strive for your experience. (100% full refund guarantee if there is any problem)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Include: 6 Layers Ruffle Design Christmas tree skirt Size: measures 48" in diameter, perfect for any size tree Feature: Hook and loop is seaming on the border of tree skirt, easy to fixed Ideal decorations: 1. This Christmas tree skirt is designed to be placed around the bottom of your Christmas tree as a stylish protector against tree debris and as a mat for presents 2. Durable and lightweight, easy to place it on anywhere you like,You also can fold it up to store if not needed, save space and can be reused.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 15 November 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 27 November 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 30 December 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 7 December 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 14 November 2019