|Product Dimensions||53.34 x 17.78 x 5.08 cm; 181 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Memory Foam|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TFRS-1|
|Item Weight||181 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Airplane Footrest with Extra Thick Premium Quality Memory Foam - Adjustable Foot Rest Hammock Prevents Swelling & Joints from Aching, Improves Circulation & Relaxes Muscles for Ultimate Travel Comfort
|Item dimensions L x W x H||53.3 x 17.8 x 5.1 centimetres|
About this item
- HAVE A FIRST-CLASS EXPERIENCE IN COACH: At Last, You can Experience First Class Comfort with the Help of our Airplane Foot Rest. Say Goodbye to Restless Leg Syndrome, Fatigue, Cramp & Swollen Feet. Our Air Travel Footrest allows your Legs to be Fully Supported for the Duration of your Flight. Feel Like Royalty Without the Cost!
- FEELS LIKE RESTING ON PILLOWS: We added Extra-Thick Premium Memory Foam & Triple Reinforced Stitching to our Foot Cradles for Extra Comfort on Long Haul Flights. You Will Feel Reduced Pressure in Your Back When Raising & Supporting Your Feet and Legs, and Your Circulation Will Improve; Step off a 10-hour Flight as Fresh as when you Boarded!
- EASY TO USE IN PLANES, TRAINS & AUTOMOBILES: Fully Adjustable, the Straps Fit Easily around the Arms of the Airplane Tray. Adjust to the Required Height & Let the Foot Hammock Support Your Feet. Perfect for Video Gaming, Office Desk, Train, Car, Bus Travel & More. Ideal for people 5'8" & shorter. Comfy Hanger For Your Feet on the Plane!
- LIGHTWEIGHT, COMPACT & PORTABLE WITH 2 Year Warranty: Weighing Only 3oz & Comes With its Own Bonus Carry Case, Our Portable Travel Footrest Leg Sling is Perfect to Store in Carry-on Luggage or Pop in Your Handbag or Over Night Bag for Easy Access whenever You Need it. Comes with 2 Year Warranty - Even if You are Past your 30 day Return Window, Contact us via Amazon for any Warranty Claims and We will be Glad to Assist.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: At Starkio we are Proud of our High-Quality Products and Outstanding Customer Service. If you have Any Issues at all, Please Contact Us and We Will Make it Right ... FAST!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TRAVEL IN COMFORT with Starkio
We have all travelled on Long Haul flights in Coach, feeling cramped and uncomfortable just wishing the flight would end.
Then when the flight does end, you can't put your shoes back on because your feet have swollen during the flight!
At Starkio we have the answer - THE AIRPLANE FOOTREST.
At last you can travel in comfort feeling completely relaxed, and then feel "As fresh as a Daisy" when you reach your destination, no matter how far away it is!
DESIGNED WITH YOUR COMFORT IN MIND
This travel sling footrest is ideal but not limited to those who suffer with: -
✔ Edema in legs and feet
✔ Those Prone to DVT
✔ Bad Backs
✔ Joint Pain & Discomfort
✔ Foot & Calf Cramp
✔ Restless Leg Syndrome
✔ Aching Fatigued Muscles
Our Foot Rest Hammock is a must have for every traveller!
UPDATED 2018 DESIGN
✔ Extra Thick Premium Quality Memory Foam
✔ Triple Reinforced Stitching
✔ Luxurious Thick Velvet Fabric
✔ Extra Long Straps with Locking System for Extra Security
Easy to attach to your tray table in any airplane, and easily used in most other modes of transport.
Simply place the straps over your tray table and adjust to the height you require, then let your footrest go to work, improving circulation whilst supporting and relaxing your entire body from the feet up!
THE COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT, ULTIMATE TRAVEL COMPANION
This footrest is one item you will want with you wherever you go or whenever you travel, by car, train or plane; you can also attach it to your office desk to support your feet while you work.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It's really compact and easy to stash in your carry-on or backpack. I got it set up in a few seconds and was ready to test it out. You know that awesome feeling when you sit in a recliner and kick up your feet? Well, it's as close to that as you are going to get while sitting in coach. It took the pressure off my hips and back, and let the blood flow better than sitting with my legs locked in a static position. I was able to sway my feet around without moving the seat in front of me which was great and meant I could stay seated much longer than normal. A bonus was the feeling in my legs after getting off the plane. I didn't feel the need to stretch out before heading off to see Iceland's famous Blue Lagoon. Highly recommend for longer flights, or if you just like to be comfortable on short flights!
Reviewed in the United States on 8 October 2018
If you are the kind of people that always put something under the front seat it might help you on gain a little bit of space, but trust me, after a couple of hours you will return your feets on the floor, I test it on a intercontinental trip, and I was disappointed.
As someone else said in another comment, there is not way to have the legs like the picture is showing up on economy seats.