|Brand||All Clad Textiles|
|Product Dimensions||35.56 x 17.78 x 1.91 cm; 172.37 Grams|
|Item Weight||172 g|
All-Clad Textiles Deluxe Heat and Stain Resistant Oven Mitt. Made of Silicone Treated Heavyweight 100-Percent Cotton Twill, Machine Washable, Black, 1 Pack
|Price:||+ $10.25 Delivery|
|Brand||All Clad Textiles|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||35.6 x 17.8 x 1.9 centimetres|
About this item
- HEAVY WEIGHT TWILL AND SILICONE. 100% cotton heavyweight twill treated with silicone on both the front and back, for both right or left handed use. Silicone gives a sturdier grip while heavyweight twill give flexibility added bulk.
- LEFT OR RIGHT HANDED. Treated with silicone on both sides for right or left handed use.
- HEAT RESISTANT. Heat resistant up to 500 degrees and having a reinforced thumb area made of fire resistant fibers means your hands will be protected when grabbing hot items from the oven or grill.
- EASY CARE. Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed and lay flat to dry. Cotton twill is stain resistant.
- LONGEVITY AND QUALITY. Ritz has partnered with All-Clad Metalcrafters LLC, a professional, premium cookware manufacturer, to develop and produce a high quality textiles line to complement your home kitchen.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The All-Clad Silicone Oven Mitt provides a non-slip, easy grip for safer handling of hot pots, pans, etc. The oven mitt's heavy, cotton twill is stain resistant. Includes a comfortable, cotton lining. Designed for both right and left hand use.
- Stain resistance for easier care.
- Heat resistant up to 500 degrees.
- Dual sided silicone treatment for an easier grip on hot cookware or bakeware.
- Reinforced thumb area made of fire resistant fibers.
- Made of 100% heavy cotton.
- Measures 6.5 by 14 inches.
- Variety of colors to fit any kitchen style.
Established in 1892, the John Ritzenthaler company (Ritz) has long been synonymous with the finest quality in home textiles. Today, the John Ritzenthaler company is a privately owned manufacturer, wholesaler and distributor of a complete line of high quality, color coordinated, fashion basic and designer bath and kitchen textiles, as well as, specialty laundry and cleaning aids. As a leader in the home textiles category we are experienced in working on Ritz initiated design concepts, licensed designs and also with interpreting customer requests into new products. Our marketing and design teams work closely together to identify product opportunities within the marketplace to help create the right product mix for our customers.
From the manufacturer
Born in the U.S. steel age in 1967, Clad Metals began as a small metallurgical company that specialized in bonded metals for a variety of industries.
Complete The Set
Elevate your kitchen decor with the complete set of All-Clad kitchen textiles. Featured in a variety of color options, these premium quality kitchen textiles are the perfect addition to your home. Combining style and function, these long-lasting kitchen accessories will stand the test of time.
- Kitchen Towels
- Oven Mitts
- Pot Holders
|Cotton Silicone Oven Mitt||Cotton Silicone Pot Holder||Checked Cotton Kitchen Towel||Solid Cotton Kitchen Towel||Printed Kitchen Towel|
|Dimensions||6.5" x 14"||6" x 10"||17” x 30”||17” x 30”||17” x 30”|
|Materials||100% Cotton with Silicone Coating||100% Cotton with Silicone Coating||100% Cotton||100% Cotton||100% Cotton|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
2. Very soft on the inside but also a tighter fit than "standard" wider oven mitts at the forearm; used by Mom and teen daughter who are very slim and we notice the tightness on the forearm.
3. Harder to spot clean as cooking spills build up between each of the silicone lines - where I typically could have used a dishcloth it requires more elbow grease or a launder.
4. Purchased for the length - protects good amount of forearm length and no heat felt - very thick.