Zesty Paws Allergy Immune Supplement for Dogs Lamb- with Omega 3 Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil & Epicor + Digestive Prebiotics & Probiotics - Anti Itch & Skin Hot Spots + Seasonal Allergies - 90 Chews
Enhance your purchase
- BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM Zesty Paws Allergy Immune Bites are grain-free, soft, chewable treats that contain a blend of digestive & immune-boosting ingredients that promote a healthy response to food, skin, & environmental allergies.
- ENHANCED WITH EpiCor At 80 mg per chew, EpiCor provides vitamins, protein, fiber and antioxidants that are clinically proven to support the body's natural defenses to balance the immune system and keep your dog feeling healthy.
- PREBIOTIC & PROBIOTIC COMPLEX Immune health starts in the stomach, so this formula also features a five-strain Probiotic complex with 250 million CFU of healthy bacteria per chew, and Inulin Prebiotic to help dogs feel their best.
- WILD ALASKAN SALMON OIL - Featuring Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, which features nourishing Omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA to provide immune health for dogs with skin allergies that cause itching & hot spots.
- NOURISHING NATURAL INGREDIENTS - These chewables contain Colostrum, a pre-milk liquid that supports allergies, immune function, and digestion, along with Apple Cider Vinegar and Organic Licorice Extract for additional support.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.89 x 8.89 x 10.16 cm; 417.3 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Zenwise Health LLC
- ASIN : B071WCV19B
- Item Model Number : Allergy-FBM-0424
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Zesty Paws Allergy Immune Bites are chewable grain-free treats that contain digestive and immune-boosting ingredients that promote a healthy response to food, skin, seasonal, and environmental allergies to help your canine feel happy and healthy. It provides Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which supports immune health for dogs with skin allergies that may cause itching. These dog probiotics and allergy immune booster are suited for dogs - small, large, senior, & puppies.
From the manufacturer
If skin, seasonal, or environmental factors are giving your dog a hard time, Zesty Paws' Aller-Immune Bites may be able to help by supporting immune, histamine, and digestive activity for your furry friend.
Through extensive research, Zesty Paws products are formulated with ingredients that serve a beneficial purpose for your pet. As the science of pet nutrition advances with new solutions, Zesty Paws is committed to bringing these breakthroughs to you with one important goal in mind - to keep your pet as strong as the bond they share with you.
- With Prebiotics & Probiotics
- Powerful Antioxidants
- Seasonal Pollen Support
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Supports Histamine Response
- Natural Skin & Coat Support
Premium Immune Support
Powered by immune-boosting EpiCor, Aller-Immune Bites help to support the body's immune and histamine activity to keep your canine happy.
Supports Digestive Function
This formula features a powerful 5-Strain blend of Probiotics, along with a natural Prebiotic to promote stomach comfort and healthy gut flora.
For Soft & Healthy Skin
Each chew contains Apple Cider Vinegar and Salmon Oil to provide a dual source of nourishment for smoother, softer, and more supple looking skin.
Promotes Healthy Coats
The Salmon Oil in this grain-free formula provides Omega fatty acids that can help to give coats a sleek and soft appearance that Fido will love.
Premium Support for Your Furry Friend
This premium branded ingredient is derived from yeast that undergoes a proprietary fermentation process.
This process helps to produce immune-boosting compounds and metabolites (proteins, peptides, antioxidants, polyphenols, organic acids, nucleotides), along with powerful 1-3 1-6 beta glucans and mannans.
- Supports Immune Defenses
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Sinus & Respiratory Support
- Promotes Nasal Comfort
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was always a gamble purchase, desperate to find help for bad hot spots my dog, a British bulldog could not digest and threw them back up around an hour so after. Large chewable tablet, which the dog was happy to eat.
Could I suggest a sample size package to see how the dog reacts.
By Desperate owner on 28 June 2019
Top reviews from other countries
A vet visit led us to Apoquel (sp?). The treatment he needed for most possible relief was around $150 a month. We did a half dose and paid around $80 plus vet visits and testing. He was better but not as great as we wanted. We could not afford the Apoquel monthly in full dose and the half was only somewhat helping but we could definitely tell a difference. So I started searching for alternatives. Burts Bees conditioning spray, helped my lab, nothing for my chi. Paul Mitchell dog conditioning treatment (not a huge difference on either dog), I use Pet Solutions shampoo and saw only a few hours relief.
I found these in my search for more solutions and the reviews had me sold. I could not wait to try it with my fur babies. They loved the taste and would do their tricks for them.
After two and a half weeks I hadn't seen major differences in my little chiweenie. I was so sad, I thought this might be the winner and a lifesaver for us all. After seeing some more reviews about time, I told my husband I thought we needed to wait a bit longer, so we kept our patience. By the third week our dog is 95% better with itching, gnawing at his skin, and scratching roughly. I honestly believe these are miracles for my pups. The only downside is the price.I wish it were a bit cheaper since I have to buy it monthly for my two dogs. IT sure beats the price of apoquel and vet visits tho.
I have to add to this review as I have ventured away to cheaper products (recently deals from Prime Day) to try to get my dog relief AND my wallet relief...and I'm back again to order this. It seems to be the only thing that helps my chiweenie. My lab mix does fine with the other brands. I just wish they were not raising the price steadily on this product. Can't we keep a helpful product at a decent price? Zesty Paws is clearly growing in popularity and selling more. Why do you have to charge more? Ah, the American way I suppose, but we'll keep doing what's best for our pets, and this certainly is the best so far. Well wishes to all the pets, and their caring owners.
Reviewed in the United States on 9 August 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 11 August 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 5 June 2018
However I have gone elsewhere to purchase my next tubs, as significantly cheaper. It is being imported so delivery time a bit longer, but even with the extra duty/vat cost it is far cheaper than amazon! I don't mind the wait as I have ordered in plenty of time.