AmazerBath Shower Squeegee, Plastic Bathroom Squeegee for Shower Doors with Adhesive Holder Hook Longer Non-Slip Handle, All-Purpose Glass Squeegee for Mirror, Windows and Car Glass, 10 Inches, White
|Price:||+ $10.98 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- EFFECTIVE STREAK-FREE CLEAN: The shower squeegee prevents the accumulation of dirt on your shower walls and door, while also eliminating water spots. The silicone blade applies smooth and consistent pressure across your glass surface for a streak-free, noiseless, effective clean.
- COMFORTABLE NON-SLIP HANDLE: The durable curved plastic handle has an ergonomic design for ease of use. The 6.4-inch handle is longer than that of many others (most are only 5.5 inches long) which provides a comfortable non-slip grip.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EFFORTLESS：Thanks to superior materials, this shower squeegee is lightweight and rust-resistant. Effectively minimize your hand fatigue during use. Don’t worry about damaging it from it falling off its hook.
- STRONGER ADHESION: Matched with a powerful adhesive hook, it will hold strongly in wet and humid conditions. Important: attach the hook to a clean, dry, and smooth surface. No tools necessary for installation.
- ALL-PURPOSE SHOWER SQUEEGEE: The flexible shower squeegee keeps glass dry and removes spots or streaks from soap and water. Great for cleaning shower doors, mirrors, tiled surfaces, windows, and more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A Plastic Shower Squeegee is a requisite accessory that you need for keeping a clean bright and sophisticated bathroom. Water spots and soap residue are easily caused when the water adheres to the glass after showering.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 14 November 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 3 June 2021