- Made in Vietnam
- This slim-fit short-sleeve polo is made with comfortable pique fabric, a double-button placket, and ribbed cuffs for a classic look that never goes out of style
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- If you enjoy Greg Norman or IZOD golf polos, we invite you to try Amazon Essentials
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size Medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 35.56 x 29.72 x 2.79 cm; 272 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Amazon Essentials
- ASIN : B0775XKFGB
- Item Model Number : MAE40007SP18
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 30,785 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #164 in Men's Polo Shirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
However, the small for this top feels more like a Large/ XL - It's very long and the sleeves and neck are very wide too.
That might be what you're after, but I was definitely was expecting it to be a similar size to the other polo shirt I ordered from Amazon Essentials.
Just a heads up!
Sizing frustrations aside, the quality of the fabric is decent. I'd say it's a step or two below that of an Izod, and maybe a step above a Polo Assassin I have. The collar flaps are thin and you should expect them to roll. The buttons are small and cheap but not unsightly. Arm lengths are generous as is the overall length of the shirt which is more than long enough for a 6 foot 3 male.
Overall I would say this is a solid Polo for the price. I think it noticeably falls short of say an Izod which is about twice the price ($15 more). The fabric is flexible and has give to it. I think it's better quality than a Polo Assassin. Take what you want from that statement. The absence of a stitched logo kind of makes the shirt boring. But then again, I wouldn't want a stitched 'Amazon' on the front either.
I gave this 2 stars because I'm a bit bummed about the collar sizing (which borders on deceptive) and I feel like it's too late to return it.