Amazon Essentials Women's Cozy Knit Ankle Length Pajama Jogger Pant
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lounge in style and cozy comfort with these ankle length pajama jogger pants
- Features an elastic waist with drawstring for added comfort, two side pockets and stylish cuff detail
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Check out more from Amazon Essentials by visiting amazon.com/amazonessentials
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size S
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon brand - Lounge in style and cozy comfort with these ankle length pajama jogger pants
- Package Dimensions : 27.7 x 26.2 x 3.3 cm; 266 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 December 2020
- Manufacturer : Amazon Essentials
- ASIN : B08696J8QX
- Item Model Number : AE-W-FW20-SPW-196
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 165,270 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #158 in Women's Pajama Bottoms
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I dislike using polyester because it introduces microplastics into the water supply which serve as endocrine disrupters (which cause things like obesity and infertility in humans and animals). I would like to encourage the Amazon brand to consider using another natural fiber instead of polyester.
The other thing is it comes with a big warning label to keep away from heat or flame, because polyester can melt into the skin and cause severe burns, because it’s essentially like a spun plastic. That wouldn’t happen with a natural fiber.
These would be perfect if they used something other than polyester to fluff up and warm the bamboo. They’re extremely comfortable with an excellent fit, but please Amazon, consider using a safer fiber than polyester. Consumers who want bamboo want natural fibers.
Reviewed in the United States on 25 December 2020