|Item weight||0.62 Pounds|
|Number of pieces||1|
Amber Glass Hanging Moroccan Candle Lantern with Chain
|Price:||+ $15.42 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 10.16 x 22.86 cm; 281.23 Grams|
|Number of pieces||1|
About this item
- Not just candlelight-these lanterns add color, pattern and an exotic global vibe to your patio or porch.
- Morrocan candle lantern with embossed glass. Includes chain with hook for hanging.
- Candle Holder Length: 11 1/2" Tall; Chain Length: 12" Long; Overall Length: 23 1/2" Long. Iron and glass.
- Uses tea-light or votive size candles only. Iron and glass. Great for weddings, parties, indoors/outdoors, porch or patio and much more!
- Great for weddings, parties, patio, events for indoors/outdoors and more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you looking to add a little mystery or drama to your interior or exterior design? Moroccan-style lanterns may be just want you are looking for. Moroccan-style lanterns have a rich, exotic history and their design sense is a conglomeration of many cultures: African, Middle Eastern, and European. They have a rustic feel, and yet they add a sense of other worldliness. Their colorful stained glass and lamp shades bounce light in unique patterns around any space. Today, they are a popular choice among designers due to their style, economical price, and overall craftsmanship. Really each Moroccan-style lantern is a unique work of art, so adding some into your home design can add something special to your decor.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the door closure is a bit loose as it is using a clip on design. I prefer traditional design with a pin lock which is more secure and looks very authentic.
What is frustrating most is that the outer carton package is a bit too weak and it damaged through one of the pair, which happens to be the last 2 so I have to return one and end up with only 1 lattern.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 July 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 January 2021