The 1 for U Amelia 100% Cotton Victorian Nightgown with Pockets 7 Sizes
- AWARD WINNING Best Designer Cotton Nightwear Company. Awarded by - Lux life Magazine 2019 GLOBAL EXCELLENCE. - All nightgowns are high quality and designed by Jacqui our designer who lives in England and designs exclusively for The 1 for U. Jacqui also designs the beautiful graphic artwork making this a truly exclusive range of designer nightwear. This is an IP registered design.
- Made from 100% Cotton this Victorian style ladies robe has long sleeves, side seam pockets and pretty flower shaped buttons. (That don't come off)
- Detailed embroidered anglaise around the collar and bell sleeves that gracefully cup the hand.
- Beautifully presented in a protective slipcase making it perfect to give as a gift.
- Model height 5ft 6" Please see product description below for size information.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 32 x 23.2 x 3.2 cm; 480 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 February 2017
- Manufacturer : The 1 for U
- ASIN : B079X2JZNQ
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,403 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Customers do have the right to know where a product comes from.
The design is feminin.
The material is thin but I paid the same money and received even thinner nighties of this type.
The buttons are cheap and so is the lace (not cotton).
It is too expensive for what we get but it is hard to find good quality thick cotton that comes from Egypt or Turkey. Even when they do, the quality is watered down.
I am surprised with the 5 star comments.
Not top of the range by no means but acceptable.
A good quality thick cotton keeps you cool, is good on the skin and most importantly lasts for years.
And this isn't the one.
I will keep this nightie. It isn't ideal. but can't be taking the trouble to send it back.
In a way I expected what I got.
Just about alright. It might last a year or two.
I own every one of the Victorian gowns in this line and regularly take them to the laundry, since it would take me hours to wash, starch and iron them to perfection, and I haven't had any problems with those yet. Had I known in advance that I was being defrauded in a rather sneaky way, I would never have bought another nightgown from this designer. I certainly will NOT in the future. I also feel that Amazon shouldn't have brushed me off, but investigated the issue further. As the distributor of these nightgowns, their good name is on the line, too.