12 Anti Curling Rug Gripper for Carpet - Will Hold Carpets in Place and Corners Flat - Non Slip Sticky Renewable Grippers for Hardwood Floors and Tile - Non Skid Grip Mat Protector
|Price:||+ $7.55 Delivery|
|Pile height||Low Pile|
About this item
- PREVENTING SLIPS AND FALLS - Use our anti-curling rug pads to avoid slips, trips and falls that may occur if your rug’s edges and corners are not held down; Placing the pads underneath your carpet will eliminate that slippery aspect and it also keeps your rug from curling or developing wrinkles.
- DOUBLE SIDED ADHESIVE RUG GRIPPERS – Peel off the rug grippers protective stickers to reveal the adhesive side and place them around the edges of your carpet; Lay your carpet flat against your floor and enjoy additional comfort and a firm hold; You can add more pads depending on the size of your rug.
- VERSATILE CARPET GRIPPERS SET – Our rug stoppers are made for all types of rugs and floors: tile, marble, laminate, linoleum or wood floors; Our rug pads can be used for round, rectangular or square carpets, indoor or outdoor.
- MAKE YOUR CARPET LAST LONGER - Using rug pads will save a lot of wear and tear on your carpets as they protect the rug and floor alike; Padding beneath a rug absorbs the impact from foot traffic; It’s a low cost investment in added longevity for your rugs.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Your happiness is important for us and if for any reasons, you aren’t happy with this product, we'll refund your purchase price anytime in the first 30 days. If you have any question, please contact us via e-mail. We are always here for you.
- Package Dimensions : 16.41 x 13.59 x 1.3 cm; 59 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Housenior
- ASIN : B085GBDRBV
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Decorating your home with runner rugs, carpets and floor mats is an important part of your decor. But when you put a rug on a wood, marble, concrete, tile or linoleum floors you run the risk of them sliding and the corners curling up which can cause slips, falls or other injuries.
- Our rug grippers will enhance the safety of your home or office by creating a strong non-slip adhesive barrier between your rug and your floor to keep the corners of your area rugs in place.
- The rug pads will reduce the risks of tripping on rugs in the living room, kitchen, hallway and bathroom. Rug pads are particularly good for areas where kids are playing.
- They are easy to use, just peel and stick placing the rug grips in the corner of your rug. It will help your carpet stay put on hard floors, tiles or linoleum and stop curling, slipping and tripping.
- Our rug grippers will protect the area rug from wear and tear by absorbing the majority of the impact from foot traffic. At same time it protects the floor underneath.
24 Pcs Black Rug Grippers;
Easy to install and remove;
Double-sided adhesive strength;
Dogs and pets proof;
Fit for any type and shape rugs indoor or outdoor.
PET PROOF RUG PADS - If you have pets our non-skid rug grippers will help you prevent your rugs, floor mats, carpets from skidding, sliding or curling up and can withstand your dogs, cats or other pets.
EASY TO REMOVE - Our 24 Pack rug pads can easily be removed without damaging your floors and without leaving any sticky residue behind; Our rug grippers are effective for any floor.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am glad I went with option 3. These stickers are fantastic! They are easy to apply, just make sure you know which side is which (they do a beautiful job in labeling them). It will adhere nicely to the tile and those flopped up corners are now flat and the nearly 2 year old mat looks practically new! Thank you, the $10 was much cheaper than my $300 ER Copay.
Reviewed in the United States on 12 May 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 31 May 2020