|Item weight||1 Pounds|
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
Epica Anti-Slip Machine Washable Anti-Bacterial Bath Mat 16" x 28" Natural Rubber
Enhance your purchase
|Pile height||High Pile|
|Item weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- ● MADE FOR SAFETY AND COMFORT, BUILT TO LAST: This heavy duty rubber bath mat stands up to repeated daily use but the textured surface will stay soft to the touch and comfortable for years to come.
- ● HUNDREDS OF HIGH-STRENGTH SUCTION CUPS FOR ULTIMATE SAFETY: You can be secure knowing that when you put this bath mat in your bathtub or shower, it isn’t going anywhere. The number and generous size of suction cups provides more power than average non-slip bath mats.
- ● ANTI-SLIP RUBBER BATH MAT REPELS SLIPPERY SOAP: No matter how many bubbles you throw at it, the Epica Non Slip Bath Mat isn’t going to let you fall victim to one of the leading causes of serious home injuries.
- ● EASY CLEANING ANTI-BACTERIAL BATHROOM ACCESSORIES: Mold, mildew and bacteria love to hide on the bath mat in your shower or tub. With the Epica Bath Mat, you never have to worry about that. Simply toss the mat into the washing machine now and then and mold stays away.
- ● STYLISH NEUTRAL COLOR LOOKS GREAT IN EVERY SHOWER: You want your bath mat to complement your style, not clash with it. No matter your style, this gorgeous, large 16” x 28” bathtub mat will cover your shower elegantly.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Make every bath or shower you take safer and more sanitary. The Epica bath mat helps minimize the risk of slips and falls while preventing the growth of bacteria and build-up of soap residues. Heavy duty, latex free rubber .Exceptionally resistant to wear and tear, the Epica bath mat is ideal for heavy use situations such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, gyms and hotels, as well as homes with small children, seniors or anyone who requires the highest standards of safety and quality. It's made of sturdy, injection molded rubber which contains no latex, so it's safe for people with a latex allergy. Excellent grip top and bottom . The underside of the mat is covered with suction cups that, once pressed into place, adhere firmly to the floor of a tub or shower stall and will not shift or slide when you step on or off. These suction cups will work whether or not the floor has a nonslip surface. The upper side of the mat is textured, giving your feet extra traction power Inhibits bacteria and soap deposits . Another advantage of the textured surface is that repels slippery soap residues which could cause your feet to slide out from under you. The entire mat is treated with an anti-bacterial agent to keep disease-causing microbes out of your bath. Generous 16" x 28" size . Don't be cheated by smaller sized mats. One reason the Epica works so well is its large size which provides optimum coverage of the tub or shower floor. Wherever you step, your footing will be safe and secure.