Other Sellers on Amazon
Aquabuddy Swimming Pool Cleaner Automatic Pool Vacuum-Navy
Enhance your purchase
|Package Dimensions||83 x 43.5 x 18 cm; 5.7 Kilograms|
About this item
- 【Fully Automatic】Features a hydro-dynamic circular collar and auto pilot assembly to allow the cleaner efficiently and safely work alone, which will save your energy and time to do anything you want.
- 【Great Performance】Adopts an unique rotation foot and soft silicon skirt with anti-stick suction function to ensure that random corner, bottom surface, and walls of your pool is cleaned without missing any spot.
- 【Easy & Quiet Operation】Simply connect the included 10m hose to your existing filtration system (any pump of 0.5 to 2hp is fine) for an easy and quiet operation.
- 【Bonus for You】Comes with an extra Barracuda diaphragm for the maximum suction and quick-wear replacement.
- 【Versatile Use】Ideals for 0.8-3m deep in-ground/above-ground pools with all pool surfaces, like fibreglass, tile, quartze and so on. PLEASE NOTE: may NOT be suitable for some pebble pools.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No one loves a dirty pool. And no one really enjoys cleaning a dirty swimming pool. Unless it’s our hardworking automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner.
Just connect the 10m hose to your existing filtration system (any pump of 0.5 to 2hp is fine) and let the Cleaner does its magic as it whirls, scrubs and sucks up all the dirt, algae, debris, leaves and bugs lining your pool floor and walls with wide abandon. The finned disc ensures no pool finish, such as concrete, plaster, aggregates, tile or fibreglass, is too hard for it to adhere to. Plus, its anti-stick design and unique rotation foot means every random corner and surface of your pool is cleaned without missing any spot.
Need more suction power? Simply adjust the speed regulator to increase its suction as it sweep cleans both above ground and in-ground pools with total ease. Not least, the Pool Cleaner requires little maintenance and works in virtually silent mode.
So the next time you want your cool cleaned, don’t call the pool cleaning people. Just call on our automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner to do all the dirty work while you sit back and chill.
Note: Our cleaner is not suitable for vinyl pool.Features:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a product that needs some guidance !
One A4 piece of paper with very little information is not enough.
The diagrams and text has been shrunk so I had to use a magnifying glass to understand it.
I am a consulting engineer. I design & develop products which includes brochures and packaging, and
so am entitled to comment.
This product has the Chinese touch.... minuscule print on a postage stamp.
I have a heap of companies I use in China.. love them dearly .... but don't let them near the instruction manuals or brochures (we provide that to Chinese printers).
You don't save money by skimping on a proper manual so your customer can have a good experience, and tell their pal to buy one.
The pool thing is tricky... there are a lot of variables.
You need to get it assembled properly and connected properly to your particular pool system.
Not all pool systems are the same.
Guidance on how to get it to work properly is quite important.
So the product is basically OK, but the manual, for this type of product, is important, and penny pinching has stuffed it up ! ....A pity
2 - I manually run pump (2 * Week for an hour or so) and clean the pool most times - as this cleaner tends to get stuck in nooks and crannies otherwise
3 - I manually add chlorine and acid (because of point 2) - Works out MUCH cheaper than paying for power!
4 - Certainly good value for money and I have been using it for 3 months so far.
Basically when it works its great but does need checking a lot...