Aran Crafts Half Zip Sweater (100% Donegal Wool)
- PRODUCED IN IRELAND: The village of Monasterevin in the county of Kildare, Ireland is the home of Aran Crafts Ireland.
- WEAR THE TRADITION: The company was originally established by Molly Cullen in 1957. Molly's dream was to incorporate a family knitting business whose heritage stretched back for over 100 years. Molly, the granddaughter of Kate O'Shea, who, in 1856, was the first craftswoman in Ireland to commercially market her robust, hand knitted woolens.
- 100% DONEGAL IRISH WOOL: The yarn used is spun in the famous Donegal Yarns Spinning mill in Kilcarra, County Donegal, Ireland.
- SPECIAL CHARACTER: The wool has fleck throughout which gives it it's very own special character.
- VERSITILE: This men's 100% Irish wool jumper has a half zip neckline which can be worn open or closed for extra warmth.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 38.1 x 30.48 x 3.81 cm; 707 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Aran Crafts
- ASIN : B07K3V1395
- Manufacturer reference : Z2040-SM-01187
- Department : Men's
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|