Queen Bed Frame, Artiss Gas Lift Fabric Bed Frame Base, Charcoal
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Material||Wood, Plywood, Metal|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||2.15 x 1.6 x 0.88 metres|
About this item
- GAS LIFT STORAGE: With one easy gas lift of the bed base, the bed frame becomes an instant storage area with acres of space for your bedding essentials.
- STRONG CONSTRUCTION: The frame is built with wood construction while the arched slat frame with steel bars helps to distribute weight evenly across the framework.
- QUALITY UPHOLSTERY: Beautifully padded with generous foam and upholstered in premium linen fabric, the bed frame is absolutely luxurious and elegant.
- TUFTED HEADBOARD: The bed frame features a large and comfortable tufted headboard and a non-woven fabric back and base.
- COMPATIBLE WITH AUSTRALIAN MATTRESS SIZE: The bed frame base fits Australian queen-sized mattresses easily and snuggly.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the outside, our contemporary Artiss Ware Gas Lift Bed Frame looks absolutely plush. The premium faux linen fabric tufted headboard and sides all exudes fine craftsmanship. But there is more to this luxurious bed frame than meets the eye. Lift up the frame and you will find acres of storage space under the wooden arched slat base. The gas lift system and hand strap enables you to effortlessly lift the bed to store all your seasonal beddings and linen such as extra quilts, pillows and comforters and more. It certainly helps to free up existing space in your storage cabinets for other household things. The wooden arched slat base is also designed to flex appropriately so that it can better distribute the weight exerted on it. As such, it helps to minimize movement disturbances created when two persons are sleeping on the bed. Overall, the bed frame is well-built with reinforced steel bars within its sturdy steel frame. Heavy-duty metal connectors keeps the frame sturdy with additional central support from an adjustable centre support beam.Features: