Artiss 4 Seater Wooden Dining Table 120cm Length Restaurant Table, Oak
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Product Dimensions||120 x 70 x 75 cm; 20.5 Kilograms|
About this item
- SEATS 4 TO 6: The dining table is large enough to accommodate four to six people.
- STURDY STRUCTURE: Made from 15mm particle board, the dining table is exceptionally thick will last through decades of robust use.
- SIMPLE DESIGN: The simple and natural wooden design of the dining table means it will blend in perfectly with any décor.
- ANTI-SLIP BASE: All the table legs have anti-slip feet, making the table stable and reliable.
- MATCH WITH DINING BENCH: Match with the NATU Dining Bench for the complete natural look.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
If you are looking for a simple wooden dining table that seats four to six people, our Artiss NATU Dining Table is what you are after. The dining table has a beautiful natural wood grain finish and will blend in perfectly with your décor. Made from 15mm particle board, the dining table is exceptionally thick and offers a very solid and chunky feel. In other words, the table will last through decades of robust use and still retain its strength and character. And dare we say; it will look even better with age. Not least, the entire table is further reinforced with heavy-duty fixings and anti-slip base to present a dining table that is never short on reliability nor durability. Match with the NATU Dining Bench for the complete natural look.Features:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Item stickers / labels are incorrectly applied to pieces, in some cases the numbering stickers are not even on the individual item!
The each screw hole chips when trying to screw (even with very light twisting action)
Pictures are photoshopped and not a true representation on finish.
Get ready to ask for a refund generally, money better spent elsewhere - very bad product.