|Item weight||4.4 Pounds|
|Number of Pieces||1|
Artograph LightPad Lightbox with Work Surface, Aluminum, Silver, 12 x 17 inch lit Area
|Price:||+ $37.98 Delivery|
- LightPad 940 LX light box with a 12 inch by 17 inch lit surface and adjustable brightness from 500 lux to super bright 5000 lux to shine through the thickest surfaces
- Maintenance-free led lights never need changing, cool white 6500k color temp and UV-free light safe for eyes and archival photos and documents
- Includes protective storage sleeve and power supply, designed to pair with Artograph PadPucks for ergonomic tilt and comfort
- Drawing, tracing, diamond painting, design, scaling, painting, watercolor, quilting, patterns, scrapbooking, viewing slides & negatives, tattoo design, calligraphy
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
LightPad 940 LX light box with a 12 inch by 17 inch lit surface. The LightPad LX series light box by Artograph is made in the USA with a strong aluminum frame and double-layer acrylic surface. The brightness is adjustable from 500 to 5000 lux with a single capacitive-touch control which doubles as the on/off switch. Find the brightness you need and the LightPad LX will save the setting for the next time you use your light box. Long-life LEDs lights never need changing. UV-free light is safe for eyes and archival documents. Includes 4 optional rubber feet, a protective storage sleeve, power adaptor, and User's Guide.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The Autograph LightPad caught my eye and fitted into my requirements and budget - so that's what I went for.
It's a little more expensive than some of the others - but worth every penny - here's why:
- The bright LED light is white (as opposed to warm, yellowy colours from bulbs)
- Light is consistent and even all the way to the edges of the active working area.
- The double layered, firm work area comfortably fits an A3 sheet with a little room around it.
- The LightPad looks professional and cool with its aluminium and steel frame.
- It's perfect for illustration, design and creative tasks.
- The LightPad is well constructed, not bulky or too heavy and doesn't get too hot.
Generally I think this is a fantastic bit of kit - and it has quickly become an essential part of my illustration equipment.
Reviewed in Canada on 5 July 2018