Australian Share Market for Beginners: Beginners Basic Guide: Australia Investing Series, Book 1 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
The Australian Share Market for Beginners book is a guide for new investors who want to start trading in the Australian shares. The book aims at creating enough understanding of the stock market to help you make your first trade.
Written in clear, non-technical speak, it explains all of the major terms used by investors and puts them together in an easily understandable audiobook.
In this audiobook you will learn:
- What are shares?
- What is ASX?
- What is an index? (Think All Ords)
- How to trade online?
- Brokers and brokerage.
- LIC's and ETF's.
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||32 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||05 June 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 9,213 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
16 in Introductory & Beginning Programming
89 in Investing & Trading
105 in Introduction to Investing (Books)