AVIIER Women's Long Nightgown Cotton V Neck Sleepwear Short Sleeve Loungewear S-XXL
- Imagine your free time at home: lying on the sofa and reading a book, cooking a meal, resting on the balcony and greeting your neighbors... You definitely need a comfortable and decent home dress -- Here is the Aviier Long Nightgown with side pockets!
- Soft & Skin-friendly fabric: High quality material. Extra soft, comfy, and breathable nightshirt
- SIDE POCKETS allows for a casual take on a classic nightgown, even can wear with your favorite belt or top as a dress. Beautiful and Elegant;
- ROLL-UP SLEEVES emphasize your beauty of the arm lines;
- This soft and lightweight sleepwear makes the perfect birthday or Christmas gift for your mom, wife, daughter, or friend. Hand-Wash recommend.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 30.98 x 21.84 x 3.04 cm; 331 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 August 2018
- ASIN : B07G73MS57
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 29,388 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I’m 63 years old, 5’2”, 170 lbs. The xxl is perfect and hits my ankles. I have on now after s shower. It feels awesome!!
I used to be young and size 2. Life happens and this gown makes me feel happy!
I’m going to purchase several more.
Reviewed in the United States on 25 December 2018
I purchased the Blue nighty maybe a week ago in XX2 and it fits great! It's loose at the hips which is my problem which is good because I can't sleep in a tight nighty. Because I'm tall, the nighty hits me approx. mid-calf (wish there had been a tall option).
I haven't washed it yet which is why I only gave it 4 Stars. If any shrinkage or problems, I'll let you know but if not, I'll order more in the red (burgundy) and black -- and I'll change my rating to 5 Stars!
UPDATE 1/31/2020: The vibrant blue color did not fade at all - just fyi.