BUDDHA4ALL CHASING PASSION Beautiful Handcrafted Brass Idol of Lord Hanuman Brass Hanuman Murti in Blessing Posture with Sitting Statue Idol Height 3'' Inches
|Brand||BUDDHA4ALL CHASING PASSION|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||14 x 6.4 x 17.8 centimetres|
About this item
- Beautiful, intricately detailed, handcrafted brass idol.
- Bring home Buddha4all Worship Idol/ Murti for Spirituality, Peace, Harmony, Good Luck, Wellness etc. Apt for use during festivals like Deepawali.
- Weight: 135 gms | Dimensions: H 80 mm x W 25mm
- Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc and is extensively used for crafting beautiful idols of Hindu gods and goddesses. The natural shine and durability of brass makes it the most suitable material for making idols.
- Brass is well known for its grasping capacity. It grasps the divine spirit up to 30%, when compared to other metals. The spiritual vibrations are attracted towards these shining idols easily.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lord Ganesha is the embodiment of OM,The primordial sound and symbol of God.The eldest son of Lord Shiva and his wife Goddess Parvati (also known as Shakti) is known by many names: Vinayaka,Vignesh, Ganapathy and Pillayar.He is the Lord of success and destroyer of evils and obstacles.He is also worshipped as the god of education,knowledge,wisdom and wealth. Ganesha is given dominion over the Ganas, which is a general term denoting all classes of beings,ranging from insects,animals and humans to the subtle and celestial beings.These various beings all contribute to the government of the Creation;everything from natural forces like storms and earthquakes,to the elemental qualities like fire and water,to functioning of the body's organs and processes.If we don't honor the Ganas,then our every action is a form of thievery,as it is unsanctioned.Therefore,instead of propitiating each Gana in order to receive their blessings, we bow to their Lord,Sri Ganesha.By receiving His grace,we receive the grace of all.He removes any potential obstacles and enables our endeavors to succeed. The one who is exquisitely beautiful â€" she is Goddess Mahalakshmi.Goddess Mahalakshmi is therefore truly the Goddess of wealth.â€œLakshmiâ€ also means compassion. Goddess Mahalakshmi appeared during the churning of the ocean,seated on a Lotus flower.This pleased the Devas to such an extent that they started reciting the Sri Suktham,a powerful hymn in favour of Goddess Lakshmi.All the Gandharvas bowed their head in obeisance to the Goddess.The Apsaras danced merrily to welcome Goddess Mahalakshmi.All the sacred rivers led by the holy Ganges surrounded Goddess Mahalakshmi so that she could bathe in their water.Eight elephants surrounded the Goddess with golden kalashes in their trunks and performed her abhishekam.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|