|Package Dimensions||78 x 33.8 x 33 cm; 7.66 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||65 watts|
|Special Features||Portable, Air flow 8.8ms, Rating power: 65W, 3 speed settings, 7 L water tank|
|Item Weight||7.66 kg|
BLACK+DECKER BXAC65001GB Air Cooler, 3 Speed Settings with 7 Litre Water Tank, Soft Touch Control, 65 W, White
|Price:||+ $171.42 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Power / Wattage||65 watts|
About this item
- ADVANCED COOLING SYSTEM - Evaporates cool water through the honeycomb filter without needing to ventilate out of the window. The cooling ice packs improve cooling performance to expel ice cold air and moisture into your room
- COOLING FEATURES: This portable Air Cooler features Low, Medium or High speed settings, fan-only and Oscillation mode making it the perfect cooling solution for any home, bedroom or office
- PUSH BUTTON CONTROLS: Enjoy complete control with easy to use controls to adjust your desired speed settings and Oscillation for 90 Degree Air coverage
- LARGE DETACHABLE WATER TANK: Simply fill the large 7 Litre water tank with cold water and cooling packs (2 x included) and allow the unit to automatically cool and moisturise the air to both combat dry heat and low humidity
- PORTABLE: Pre-assembled and fitted with 4 easy-roll castor wheels that allow the air cooler to be easily moved from room to room
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This versatile air cooler can be used as a cooler and fan for all year round use. Choose between high, medium or low speed airflow settings to maximise your comfort and adjust the vertical louvre to redirect cool air across a 90-degree angle around the room. The easy to use controls offer simple adjustments to the desired speed settings and operating functions for flexible and efficient cooling. With an advanced cooling system, the dual ice packs help to improve the cooling performance and moisture levels by evaporating cool water through the cooler's honey comb filtration system. The detachable 7 Litre water tank is easy to remove for filling up with fresh water when required. The 360 degree castor wheels allow lightweight and portable manoeuvring around the home.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have this on my computer desk pointing at me and it keeps me cool, BUT its not for large rooms and won't cool down a large area.
Comes with 2 ice packs so you can use one and gave the other in the freezer ready as a replacement
Undeniably cooler than a normal fan, I was pleased about that
Neat and compact
While refilling the water tank is quite simple, changing the icepack is fiddly. You need to remove the fins that have been soaking in the water to get to the icepack, so have a towel handy
The loudest 120mm fan I've ever experienced. I've got an 18inch powerful fan downstairs that is quieter than this! There are 3 settings, but the first two emit a horrific high pitched whine that is even worse than the fan noise.
I have seen one comment about replacing the fan with a quieter one, I might look into that because I enjoy the cooling effect but even my heavy metal music can't mask the noise! However, that will bring the price closer to the 7l big brother, which I am tempted to try instead.
However, as mentioned by others, it is not quiet at all which is why the overall rating is just a 3 too. It has a single 120mm fan in it, and sitting next to my full tower PC (which has 6 such fans) the cooler makes more noise. The fan has a high whine, and at full power is very irritating. Thankfully, I had a number of replacement 120mm fans from old PC builds and can confirm that after swapping out the original fan, you can indeed get to a low-noise solution. For reference, the fan uses a 2 pin connector, so you will need an adapter for a standard 120mm PC case fan or you will need some DIY wiring to use one.