|Product Dimensions||19 x 18 x 19 cm; 1.77 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||6 watts|
|Special Features||3 Speed settings, Soft touch LED display, 600ml Removable water tank, Rating power: 6W, Air cooler/Humidifier/Purifier|
|Item Weight||1.77 kg|
BLACK+DECKER BXAC65004GB Portable USB Mini Air Cooler, Humidifier, Air Purifier and Cooling Fan, 3 Speed Settings and 600 ML Water Tank, Soft Touch Controls, 6 W, Black
|Price:||+ $35.35 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||19 x 18 x 19 centimetres|
|Power / Wattage||6 watts|
About this item
- ADVANCED COOLING SYSTEM - Evaporates cool water through the honeycomb filter without needing to ventilate out of the window. The dual ice packs improve cooling performance to expel ice cold air and moisture into your room
- 4-in-1 FUNCTIONALITY - Versatile cooler can be used as a fan, air cooler, air purifier and humidifier. Portable and powered by USB, simply plug in and experience instant cool refreshing breeze ideal for desk, worktops, bedroom, offices and any small spaces
- Three SPEED SETTINGS - Choose between high, medium or low speed settings for maximum comfort with adjustable vertical front louvres to choose the direction of the cool air
- SOFT TOUCH LED CONTROLS - Helps to regulate the desired speed settings and operating functions
- REFILLABLE WATER TANK - Detachable 600 ml water tank and dual ice packs included for expelling cold air into your room
- FILTER REFILLS - Also available to purchase in a 3 pack of filters for this mini air cooler - BXAC65005GB
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This versatile air cooler can be used as a cooler, humidifier and air purifier for all year round use. Choose between high, medium or low speed airflow settings to maximise your comfort and adjust the vertical louvre to redirect cool air throughout the room. The soft touch LED controls are easy to use when controlling the desired speed settings and operating functions. The cooling system uses dual ice packs to improve the cooling performance and moisture distributed into the room, while the anti-bacterial filter withdraws bacteria spores from the air. The detachable 600ml water tank is easy to remove for filling up with fresh water when required, and a drain hole at the base for simple cleaning.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have this on my computer desk pointing at me and it keeps me cool, BUT its not for large rooms and won't cool down a large area.
Comes with 2 ice packs so you can use one and gave the other in the freezer ready as a replacement
Undeniably cooler than a normal fan, I was pleased about that
Neat and compact
While refilling the water tank is quite simple, changing the icepack is fiddly. You need to remove the fins that have been soaking in the water to get to the icepack, so have a towel handy
The loudest 120mm fan I've ever experienced. I've got an 18inch powerful fan downstairs that is quieter than this! There are 3 settings, but the first two emit a horrific high pitched whine that is even worse than the fan noise.
I have seen one comment about replacing the fan with a quieter one, I might look into that because I enjoy the cooling effect but even my heavy metal music can't mask the noise! However, that will bring the price closer to the 7l big brother, which I am tempted to try instead.
However, as mentioned by others, it is not quiet at all which is why the overall rating is just a 3 too. It has a single 120mm fan in it, and sitting next to my full tower PC (which has 6 such fans) the cooler makes more noise. The fan has a high whine, and at full power is very irritating. Thankfully, I had a number of replacement 120mm fans from old PC builds and can confirm that after swapping out the original fan, you can indeed get to a low-noise solution. For reference, the fan uses a 2 pin connector, so you will need an adapter for a standard 120mm PC case fan or you will need some DIY wiring to use one.