|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 11.99 x 3 cm; 70 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||70 g|
[20 Pack-Upgrade] BYETOO Baby Safety Corner Guards,Premium Clear Furniture Edge Corner Protector with Strong 3M Stickers Adhesive,Baby Safety Desk Table Sharp Corner Cushion Padding,Keep Children Safe
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [SIMPLE & EASY INSTALLATION] - It is easy to set-up, clean and dry corner surface, and then remove backing from 3M adhesive and press firmly to corner.SUITABLE FOR: right-angled "corner" tables, chairs, cabinets, etc. Can be used on plastics, tile, stone, wood, metal, glass furniture and other furniture (surface is smooth and clean, with very little texture). Painted or stained surfaces, may not be suited depending on materials.
- [MEDICAL GRADE PVC, COMPLETE CHILD SAFETY, CLEAR, TRANSPARENT AND CLEAN] - Made of 100% non-toxic medical grade PVC, can contact directly with foods or be bitten by kids (unlike most other PVC materials). Since these are clear & transparent, once you put them on you won’t even notice that they are there! They blend seamless with your furniture, maintaining that original look and feel of your furniture. No more bulky, ugly colored foam or rubber!
- [CUSTOM MADE TRACELESS ADHESIVES] - NOT ONLY keep the corner protectors securely fastened, BUT ALSO are easy to remove without damaging your loved furniture - Heat the corner edge protectors with a hair dryer (a moderately warm cloth is also ok) for a minute or two and allow adhesive to soften, lift from one side and peel off. - If adhesive residue remains on the surface, you can use rubbing alcohol and gently wipe the surface for a final clean up.
- [WIDELY USED] - Baby proofing corner guards protect your loved baby against painful bumps, injuries and bruises from sharp furniture and table corners. Never again will you feel fearful and anxious that your child is at risk of serious injury. Clear corner guards can also be used when moving furniture to avoid damage to furniture or walls.
- [12 MONTH WARRANTY GARANTEE] - BYETOO BRAND HAS BEEN REGISTERED AND PROTECTED IN AU.Company is located in ShenZhen.It was established in 2013,a famous brand specialized in professional research and development of baby corner guards.we offer 12 MONTH WORRY-FREE WARRANTY, if you have any problems when using, just contact us. We must GIVE YOU A REPLACEMENT or REFUND UNCONDITIONALLY !
Frequently bought together
Some of the wonderful benefits of the BYETOO Corner Guards include:
1. Semi-soft and flexible
3. Easy to install
4. Do not contain heavy metals
5. Clear color so that they are not an eye sore
6. Can be easily removed and won't leave a mark
★★Easy Installation ★★:
1. Clean surface. We recommend rubbing alcohol for most surfaces but may not be applicable for all surfaces.
2. Let surface dry completely.
3. Remove backing and position the corner on furniture.
4. Smooth out any air bubbles.
5. Press and hold each side firmly for at least 60 seconds. Wait at least 24 hours for full adhesion before testing.
★★Easy To Remove: ★★:
1. Place a warm cloth over the corner and allow adhesive to soften.
2. Gently peel back the edges of the Caring corner.
3. Roll away any remaining adhesive, and clean the surface.
★★Package Lists: ★★
20 * Corner Guards
60* Strong Adhesive
This product should be away from children under 3 years old. Unused products must be properly placed, to avoid chewing and swallowing by children.
The adhesive is sturdy and durable, but should not be pulled hard or played with during use, otherwise it may detach and fall off
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By BadgerJ on 2 August 2018
By Bgnasmvni on 6 September 2018
By SJ on 6 September 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Overall they are good and soft so they will definetely protect that's why 3 starts, because they do the job.
But they will fall on the floor and you have to keep putting them back in place and won't fit everything.
Worth the price for how many you get in one pack and worth to try depending on your needs
Just as a note for clarity, the picture says 20 and the title says 10. I received 10.