Other Sellers on Amazon
Back 4 Blood - PlayStation 4
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Cooperative Story Campaign – Fight through a four-player co-op story campaign and work together to survive increasingly challenging missions. Team-up online with drop-in and drop-out co-op to fight the ever-evolving Ridden threat together or play the campaign solo with three AI teammates.
- Competitive Multiplayer – Play with or against friends in online PvP that supports up to eight players. Switch between playing as a Cleaner and the horrific Ridden.
- Customizable Characters and Weapons – Choose from eight customizable Cleaners, a wide range of lethal weapons, and a diverse set of items to better overcome an adapting enemy.
- Extreme Replayability – A new rogue-lite Card System creates different experiences each time, putting you in control of crafting custom builds to undertake more demanding fights.
- The game features a dynamic Game Director that constantly adjusts to player actions, ensuring exciting fights, extreme gameplay diversity, and tougher legions of Ridden - including mutated boss types up to 20 feet tall.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Come slay with us in Back 4 Blood, a first-person co-op zombie shooter from the creators of the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead franchise. The Back 4 Blood story takes place after a catastrophic outbreak where most of humanity has either been killed or infected by the parasitic Devil Worm. Hardened by unspeakable events and emboldened to fight for the last of humanity, a group of apocalypse veterans called the Cleaners have rallied to take on the infected horrors known as the Ridden and reclaim the world. Back 4 Blood features thrilling, dynamic moment-to-moment gameplay and highly variable, customizable action to keep players coming back for more.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this on a thanksgiving sale, and after popping in the disc, it has been 80 minutes and am still waiting to play this ^&^^ game....I don't want network features, I merely want to play...but that is too much to ask for, apparently. Was that game so awful that just by popping the disk PS has deemed that it cannot be played without a humongous update?
I'll probably return this .... man, they have really taken a simple concept of playing to another level.