|Item weight||6.7 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
2200W Bagless Multi Cyclone Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner HEPA Filtration System (bk)
Enhance your purchase
- Powerful VAC: With 2200W of suction power, the bagless vacuum cleaner uses a multi-cyvlonic separation system to separate large debris and fine dust for a thorough clean.
- Collect and Purrify: There are 3.5 L biggest dust capacity with filter, outgoing air goes through a HEPA filter that eliminates up to 99.97% of dust and allergens.
- Reaching Anywhere:Built-in extendable stainless steel telescopic handle,and 5 cm power cable and 54 long hose. Will not let go of any place!!!
- Easy Assembly: Fast and easy set up for hassle-free cleaning every time.
- What’s included: 1 x bagliss vacuum cleaner. 1-year warranty.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The convenience of bagless vacuuming with the power of effortless cleaning. Such is our Bagless Vacuum Cleaner that makes light work of even the toughest cleaning tasks.
With its 2200W suction power, the Vacuum Cleaner utilizes a multi-cyclonic system that separates large debris from fine dust. The dust is filtered through a HEPA filter that eliminates up to 99.97% of allergens. Clearing the dust is an easy matter of pressing the release button to remove the lid and dust container and pouring the contents away. The HEPA filter is also washable and reusable.
The Vacuum Cleaner comes with a retractable cord for easy mobility, a 360? swivel hose and a telescopic stainless steel handle that can be fitted with different heads included in the accessories pack.
Perfect for most types of flooring, the Bagless Vaccum Cleaner is your ideal cleaning companion for spotless, dust-free surface everytime.
To avoid this product malfunctioning, please make sure to empty the dust container regularly or when it reaches the maximum line.