UNHO Coat Stand with Shoe Rack, Bamboo Coat Rack Stand and 3 Tier Shoe Stand Hall Trees with Bench and Coat Racks Freestanding Clothes Stand Hanger with 5 Hooks and 7 Hole for Hanging 79 x 30 x 172cm
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||79 x 30 x 171.8 centimetres|
|Item weight||7 Kilograms|
About this item
- Coat Rack & Shoe Rack & Bench 3 - in - 1: Bring this coat rack to eliminate the stacks of clothes and scattered shoes in your living room. Sturdily constructed with Bamboo, this rack features a built in bench which provides seat when you remove shoes and can be used to keep handbags, backpacks or storage baskets. It also has two shelves for holding your daily or mostly used shoes, and has five hooks for hanging your keys, umbrellas, coats, hats or scarves and each hook can load weight 5kg.
- Enviromental Thickened Bamboo - Unlike the most of metal coat stand on the market easily rust and corrosion, this coat and shoe stand is constructed of thicken natural bamboo which is good in toughness, strong, stable, durable, anti-rust and corrosion, no smell, not easy to crack. The brown color looks elegant and generous, makes it a perfect furniture piece that ensembles with a variety of decor styles.
- Convenient for Your Life - Place this coat rack in your hallway or near to entryway for more easy access to your frequently used and necessary items. when you come back, you can put backpack, jacket, shoes on this rack and when go out to work, everything is just at hand. The bench works well to sit on to change shoes especially for children, old man, pregnant, guest. The bench is very sturdy, it able to sit on 95kg with no problems.
- Space-Saving Organiser -This coat shoe hall tree is very helpful and saving a lot of space . Overall size 31” x 11.8” x 67.6”. 1 hanging rail with 5 hooks can hang your coats, bags, scarves, etc. 1 hanging bar with 7 holes for clothes hanger. The 2-tier buttom storage shelves provide more space to organise your shoes, and 1 top shelf for towels and clothes.
- Quick Installation - The cloth rack with bench are easy to assemble and the all required accessories are included. You can quickly assemble the item by the clear manual about 30 minutes. If you have any question on our product, please contact us by email, we will reply within 24 hours.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This simple yet stylish coat rack goes well with any themed home and also offers an industrial touch to your interiors. Durably constructed with bamboo material. Bamboo is one of the hardest woods you can find. So, having anything made out of Bamboo is a guarantee that it will be around for years. This coat rack includes 5 hooks that provide easy hanging of coats, keys, hats and scarves and 5 holes for clothes hanger. It also features one top shelf along with two shelves underneath it that provides an organizational storage to your shoes and slippers about 6 pairs while the top shelf can easily accommodate your handbags and storage bins, keeping the clutter out of your way. The elegant brown finish makes it a perfect furniture piece that ensembles with a variety of decor styles. You can place it in your hallway, living room, bedroom, or anywhere you need a little more organization.
Number of Hooks: 5pcs
Features:with Shoe Bench, shoe shelves
Product Dimension L xW x H : 79x30x171.8cm/ 31x11.8x67.6 inch
Max Load Capacity of Each Hook: 5kg/ 11lbs
Bench size: 76x30cm/ 29.9x11.8 inch
Max Load Capacity of Bench: 95kg/ 209 lbs
Shoe Shelf size: Each 79x30cm/ 31.1x11.8 inch
Package Weight: 7.0kg
Package Size: 95x36x15cm/ 37.4x14.2x5.9 inch
The bench cover is detachable for wash
1 x Coat Stand Rack with Shoe Bench
1 x Cushion Pad
1 x User Manual
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However it was packed poorly (pieces moving around inside the box) and it seems lucky it was not damaged.
This is cheap flatpack furniture and I wasn't expecting much, but even compared to IKEA it is extremely basic quality. The vertical components in particular are very thin and flimsy. You need to be very careful when moving it not to break it, and the carrying capacity on the upper portion (coat rack/hat rack area) is extremely limited. There are no angle braces and when you sit on the seat the whole thing wobbles horribly. We are giving it a try, for the price it's still serving the purpose of a decent looking shoe/coat rack in our apartment entryway, but just be warned this is NOT high quality furniture by any means.